List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Goodbye to my dear soap

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Goodbye to my dear soap

Started by Danjusco68 at 2010/09/10 07:45PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/17 12:37PM, Views: 2292, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2010/09/17 05:37AM
    Re: Goodbye to my dear soap
    Spaceroy

Oh Arkie I am barley hanging on!! I told my kids that today is a sacred day and they have got to be completely quiet and respectful during the final hours of my soap..they can't believe that its not going to be on anymore, they had decided that when they were out of the house they too would watch ATWT...but alas they won't be able to carry on this tradition...BWAAAAAA

#32   2010/09/17 05:47AM
    Winter Rose

I don't know if I can stand the hurting this afternoon .
    Damn the people that are hurting so many fans and all the people they put out of work in New York .

#33   2010/09/17 06:05AM
    Spaceroy

I too am surprised at the amount of strife this is causing me, but everyday for lunch for the past 24 years ( I've watched for longer but super steady for the last 24 ) My sister and I would watch ATWT...everyday...24 years...longer than I've had my Babies ( who are 22 and 24 )
    How can that not affect somebody....I'm truly brokenhearted.

#34   2010/09/17 10:23AM
    Natalie

Im very saddened by the end of this...

#35   2010/09/17 12:37PM
    angie850

Quote Spaceroy: That why I am afraid to start investing in another soap, I'm afraid I'll get all into it and they will just take it away!! So I'm not sure how to proceed, are any of you guys thinking of watching a different soap and if so which one are you thinking about?

I won't be watching another soap. I already watch Y&R and B&B, and that's enough drama for one day. I wish that they would extend B&B to 1 hour since ATWT is gone, but there is no telling WHAT they will replace ATWT with. Probably another stupid talk show!

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list