List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Goodbye to my dear soap

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Goodbye to my dear soap

Started by Danjusco68 at 2010/09/10 07:45PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/17 12:37PM, Views: 2468, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2010/09/16 07:55AM
    Re: Goodbye to my dear soap
    Winter Rose

Oh my Lord , welcome back Captain , I have missed you , come give me a big bear hug . If you need a shoulder to cry on , pull off on the side of the road . LOL

#22   2010/09/16 08:00AM
    Captain Chaos

Quote Winter Rose: Oh my Lord , welcome back Captain , I have missed you , come give me a big bear hug . If you need a shoulder to cry on , pull off on the side of the road . LOL

bwaaa!!!sniff sniff...I have missed you so much!

#23   2010/09/16 08:06AM
    Spaceroy

Ahhh, alls right with the universe...........NOT its really happening!!!!!

#24   2010/09/16 08:08AM
    Captain Chaos

Quote Spaceroy: Ahhh, alls right with the universe...........NOT its really happening!!!!!

No. No. No....................No.

#25   2010/09/16 08:19AM
    Captain Chaos

Call Nancy Grace!! News story! Entire town disappears!
    Where are the Oakdale residents?
    How do they just disappear?

To my marvelous panel.....

#26   2010/09/16 08:26AM
    Winter Rose

If you get Nancy Grace on their case , she will talk about it for months . That women is like a dog with a tasty bone , she never wants to turn loose of a story.

#27   2010/09/16 08:33AM
    Spaceroy

OMG the O.W.H. (oakdale worm hole, its similar to a black hole but allowed the residents of Oakdale to travel to lets say New York in 20 seconds) So the OWH finally swallowed up the randy residents of Oakdale and is now going toward Chicago!!! OMG OMG

#28   2010/09/16 11:41AM
    sonny6

Quote Spaceroy: That why I am afraid to start investing in another soap, I'm afraid I'll get all into it and they will just take it away!! So I'm not sure how to proceed, are any of you guys thinking of watching a different soap and if so which one are you thinking about?

About a month or so I started to watch The Young and Restless, I had heard that some of the cast of GL was on there, and now to hear Maura West (my favorite daytime actress) was cast as a member i am tickled to death. I watched Y&R years ago, believe me after a month in to it all came back to me who they played. The story lines after reading soap.com I was up to date on what was going on. Believe you me this is the only reason I will continue watching CBS becasue I can still see some of my second family and get my fix. B&B I also watch only because its on. s/l on B&B are starting to make me think, they will be the next to go. In the months to go if anyone of you hear anything about the other cast members of ATWT please let us all know. I would love to know how and where they are. love you guys.

#29   2010/09/17 05:22AM
    Spaceroy

I am really worried about the cast, sure Maura got a job right away, but what is happening to everyone else? I am really torn up about it and would really like to keep up with them. I hope they all find gainful employment, and I hope its acting in something I can watch!!

#30   2010/09/17 05:31AM
    Winter Rose

How you holding up today girlfriend ? I'm already tearing up . I had rather go to the doctor and get a pap test than to see this day come .

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list