List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Goodbye to my dear soap

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Goodbye to my dear soap

Started by Danjusco68 at 2010/09/10 07:45PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/17 12:37PM, Views: 2415, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2010/09/15 07:53AM
    Re: Goodbye to my dear soap
    Spaceroy

After Fridays show I'm gonna take crazy glue and get my globe and pour glue all over the rotating axis..that way my world truly won't turn anymore....god why is this bothering me so much its just a show right??? I just need to get a grip I guess.

#12   2010/09/15 10:27AM
    Dewlanna

Quote Spaceroy: After Fridays show I'm gonna take crazy glue and get my globe and pour glue all over the rotating axis..that way my world truly won't turn anymore....god why is this bothering me so much its just a show right??? I just need to get a grip I guess.

You're alright. These characters are like parts of our families. I've grown up with Oakdale (and Springfield...and Genoa City).

It's a definite loss - you're allowed to grieve. I still grieve GL. Badly.

Far as watching other soaps, I already watch all of them. One Life to Live is excellent, and they have a lot of good vets and excellent young talent. Any questions you have, I'm sure someone on here will help you figure things out.

Watch all the soaps you can and support the genre. I want my kids (should I ever have any) to be able to watch soaps. Here's hoping...

#13   2010/09/15 01:30PM
    Rocketm3

I am banning CBS from my house. I am SO sick of Mayberry, and game shows and other crap. I have watched these shows for 50 yrs and don't understand WHY they are taking them off. I will not watch anything else of CBS. They don't care about their invalids, elderly or shutins that live for those "friends" everyday.

#14   2010/09/15 01:33PM
    Spaceroy

I truly believe they do not care, just the bottom line and thats it.

#15   2010/09/15 03:08PM
    Wicked99

My chest has been heavy all week. I can't believe I will never see these characters again. I've been watching for more than 25 years. This is so devastating.

#16   2010/09/16 06:35AM
    Winter Rose

Quote Wicked99: My chest has been heavy all week. I can't believe I will never see these characters again. I've been watching for more than 25 years. This is so devastating.

It's all about the money , they don't have a heart . Our hearts are broken and they could care less .
    I have been watching for over 40 years , a large part of my family will be gone after tomorrow .

#17   2010/09/16 06:44AM
    Spaceroy

I hear ya, its like your whole family is in a bus thats hanging off the cliff, only you know its gonna fall, and you know when its gonna fall....its all too much...

#18   2010/09/16 07:04AM
    Winter Rose

So true , so true , like watching Reid getting hit by that train .
    I fixed my avatar so you can e-mail me now. Please do that and we can talk more .

#19   2010/09/16 07:06AM
    Spaceroy

I realize they had to wrap up the Reid story..but dang..that was cold...

#20   2010/09/16 07:50AM
    Captain Chaos

%(
    sniff..sniff...Hello everybody... I am going to miss my Oakdale fambly very much...sniff I haven't been posting, but I have been watching, and I can not get over the cancellation of ATWT...The loss is so painful.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list