List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: John and Lucinda

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

John and Lucinda

Started by calliope at 2010/09/09 09:14AM
    Latest post: 2010/09/09 12:39PM, Views: 696, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2010/09/09 09:14AM
    John and Lucinda
    calliope

I loved, loved, loved them together yesterday! Now I remember why we have always felt the absence of John Dixon!

#2   2010/09/09 09:55AM
    Re: John and Lucinda
    atwtfaithful

Quote calliope: I loved, loved, loved them together yesterday! Now I remember why we have always felt the absence of John Dixon!

I didnt watch back when John Dixon was on before, and dont know much about the history of him and Lucinda but I really like what I saw yesterday.

#3   2010/09/09 09:57AM
    Vdalem

Quote atwtfaithful:
    I didnt watch back when John Dixon was on before, and dont know much about the history of him and Lucinda but I really like what I saw yesterday.

You just have to look up his history on ATWT! Anytime someone can make James Stanbeck cringe have my respect.

I was so happy to see him back!

#4   2010/09/09 11:28AM
    soapsrfun

Yeah, I missed John. He was always in someone's business. Either one of his kids, or one of the other doctor's. He and Reid would have been great together.
    John was always loveable, but he could get you so riled up.
    Unlike James who was just evil.

#5   2010/09/09 12:39PM
    Peteena

I love it when they give a couple of seasoned vets like Larry and Liz a chance to have a scene like that. So much going on under the surface. They are both terrific actors who can be very subtle and understated or really chew the scenery, depending on the needs of the scene they're in. Lovely.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list