List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Rieds death and travel. Can you say WOW?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rieds death and travel. Can you say WOW?

Started by HalfEvil at 2010/09/08 08:49PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/09 08:04AM, Views: 479, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2010/09/08 08:49PM
    Reids death and travel. Can you say WOW?
    HalfEvil

Okay I seriously really want the travel devices these people are using on this soap. I've noticed it on the other soaps I watch also. What is up with the speed of light travel?

Don't get me wrong I love it when things move along and the stories don't get hung up for months. It just seems weird. Example: Today when Lily and Holden went to New York to find Reids uncle. They went from Oakdale to New York in practically seconds.

Some other things are really moving too fast like Reids death. Seriously why didn't they even try to save his life. At least try some kind of surgery. They didn't even try to operate on this man. Not even a band-aid. They just wheeled him in a room with one nurse.

Most people who die of brain death are not going to be talking before they die. They usually go into coma then die.

The man was hit by a train. I'm surprised his head was even attached much less his heart. How is there even anything left of him to take especially a heart? If he was in so bad shape and couldn't be saved. How in hells bells is his heart just flawless and escaped all injury?

His death just seemed rushed. There was no time for reality. It like the writers were like lets get this over with and fast.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/09/08 08:51PM
    #2   2010/09/09 08:04AM
    Re: Rieds death and travel. Can you say WOW?
    miss dustymc...

Quote HalfEvil: Okay I seriously really want the travel devices these people are using on this soap. I've noticed it on the other soaps I watch also. What is up with the speed of light travel?

Don't get me wrong I love it when things move along and the stories don't get hung up for months. It just seems weird. Example: Today when Lily and Holden went to New York to find Reids uncle. They went from Oakdale to New York in practically seconds.

Some other things are really moving too fast like Reids death. Seriously why didn't they even try to save his life. At least try some kind of surgery. They didn't even try to operate on this man. Not even a band-aid. They just wheeled him in a room with one nurse.

Most people who die of brain death are not going to be talking before they die. They usually go into coma then die.

The man was hit by a train. I'm surprised his head was even attached much less his heart. How is there even anything left of him to take especially a heart? If he was in so bad shape and couldn't be saved. How in hells bells is his heart just flawless and escaped all injury?

His death just seemed rushed. There was no time for reality. It like the writers were like lets get this over with and fast.

I agree they did nothing to look like they were saving him. It just seems like they wanted the heart.

Soap land is like that even Movies you see action films right. They take a beaten and get back up!

Land of TV.

I had a better ending for Reid & Luke.The bestactors & storyline and the writers blew it!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list