List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: If I hear one more person say...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If I hear one more person say...

Started by Buffyfan428 at 2010/09/08 02:55PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/20 01:43PM, Views: 3038, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2010/09/14 02:11PM
    Re: If I hear one more person say...
    Dewlanna

Quote musicandpassion: Just wondering-----now that Reid's ashes have been dumped into the pond, will the Snyder clan still swim there????

"Faith, hand me a towel! I have some Reid in my ear."

(Sorry, just had to. I wondered the same thing admist my grief.)

#22   2010/09/14 02:13PM
    Dewlanna

Quote Spaceroy: Doogey ain't even a pimple on Reids as@, and Luke was truley unworthey of Reids affection, that spoiled brat doesn't even deserve Noah for Gods sake.

Precisely how I feel about Chris. Far as Luke not deserving Reid, welll...Reid loved him, and it would have been really fricking nice if they could have ended happily...

#23   2010/09/14 03:43PM
    clicquot1

Quote Dewlanna:
    Quote Spaceroy: Doogey ain't even a pimple on Reids as@, and Luke was truley unworthey of Reids affection, that spoiled brat doesn't even deserve Noah for Gods sake.

Precisely how I feel about Chris. Far as Luke not deserving Reid, welll...Reid loved him, and it would have been really fricking nice if they could have ended happily...

I really loved the actor who played Chris when he was on GL but as Chris I never really warmed up to him and chris had been gone for so long that I really didn't miss him!

Now REID was an exciting, dynamic, multi-dimensional character who i really enjoyed and the CHEMISTRY that was there between the two guys was PHENOMINAL! I loved their s/l and was sooooooooooo disappointed that tptb killed off such a rich character as REID to let wimpy ole Chris live just cause he was a HUGHES!

But the character of REID along with his love LUKE will live forever in my rich imagination.......happy together! Much as I had to write Brian & Justin happy with each other because tptb couldn't/wouldn't give the straight ladies their happily ever after! And yeah i know in QAF that was the whole point that they weren't like the happy hetero's as BK loved to say but they really kinda were in a way! Sorry, but i digress!

#24   2010/09/15 05:56AM
    Spaceroy

Quote Dewlanna:
    Quote musicandpassion: Just wondering-----now that Reid's ashes have been dumped into the pond, will the Snyder clan still swim there????

thats too funny..milk flew out my nose!!!

#25   2010/09/15 10:20AM
    Dewlanna

Quote Spaceroy:
    Quote Dewlanna:

thats too funny..milk flew out my nose!!!

Glad I could brighten your day. And waste your milk LOL.

#26   2010/09/15 10:23AM
    Dewlanna

clicquot1, I like your outlook. In my mind, Reid and Luke will live on forever.

I also can't help but agree that it has something to do with the fact they were a same-sex couple. Much as it tees me off...why couldn't Reid be a hero by getting the d@mn heart in time and ride into the sunset with Luke? Would that really have been so bad? I have watched ATWT since my very earliest memories and what will stick in my mind whenever I look back at it is Reid's death. It puts a black cloud over everything for me.

#27   2010/09/17 09:49PM
    Buffyfan428

So I thought Luke listening to Reid's heartbeat was touching, but I was too ticked off with Chris.

After everything that happened, he has the nerve to sit ther and say he doesn't know if he wants to be Chief of Staff...

One of his main reasons for hiding his illness was that he didn't want to be seen "off his game" and risk losing the CoS position to Reid.

He is just ungrateful, selfish, and quite frankly makes me sick. If he didn't have Reid's heart beating in his chest I would wish some horrible things to happen to him, lol.

#28   2010/09/20 11:46AM
    KABROSE

THE REID AND LUKE S/L BROUGHT ATWT BACK TO LIFE FOR ME.
    HOW THEY ENDED IT WAS JUST TERRIBLE.
    I SO AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN SAYING.
    I TAPED THE JUNE/JULY/AUGUST REID AND LUKE EPISODES.
    DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET APRIL AND MAY EPISODES? AND MAYBE BEFORE THAT?

THANKS FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME.

#29   2010/09/20 12:01PM
    Buffyfan428

Quote KABROSE: THE REID AND LUKE S/L BROUGHT ATWT BACK TO LIFE FOR ME.
    HOW THEY ENDED IT WAS JUST TERRIBLE.
    I SO AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN SAYING.
    I TAPED THE JUNE/JULY/AUGUST REID AND LUKE EPISODES.
    DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET APRIL AND MAY EPISODES? AND MAYBE BEFORE THAT?

THANKS FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME.

You can go to anthonydlangford's channel on Youtube, and he has all of the LuRe videos starting from January. He didn't put up Reid's scenes with other characters (than Luke/Noah) up as they aired, but he has started uploading them now that the show is over.

#30   2010/09/20 01:43PM
    KABROSE

Thank you so much!
    I will try that.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list