List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: OK Writers at ATWT this ending for Luke&Reid!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OK Writers at ATWT this ending for Luke&Reid!!

Started by miss dustymccouch at 2010/09/08 06:45AM
    Latest post: 2010/09/09 08:41AM, Views: 620, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2010/09/08 06:45AM
    OK Writers at ATWT this ending for Luke&Reid!!
    miss dustymc...

It was a cop out here was my storyline.OK I am no writer but wishful thinking.

Reid walks in after Luke was asleep in the lounge.
    He dreamt all of this and it proved to him that he couldn't live with out Reid. He had this dream that Reid had this accident & died when Luke wakes up & see's Reid who did get the heart and Chris was already in surgery

Luke jumps right into Reids arms!! Reid says"Luke Calm down do you want to buy me a cape I mean I did what any man would do" (Luke) "no no you are amazing your here your alive! (Reid) of course I'm alive and you say I drink too much coffee. why are you shaking.
    (Luke) I had this dream this terrible dream you were gone...(Reid says) gone?
    yes you were dead...
    Reid says "and you say you love me? Smarks and walks away. Luke is standing there Katie comes running out Reid saved the day got Chris the heart. Luke is still shook by his dream.

Katie says Luke you look like you have seen a ghost
    Reid walks by and says he did sneaks up behind Luke and says BOO!...

Luke just grabs Reid and looks tearfully in his eyes and says you have no idea what you mean to me you are my life my life is nothing without you...

Reid says if I new you were going to get all mushy and say such sweet things heck I would bring in more hearts into this hospital...

Luke says I have all the Heart I need it's in you Reid and I love you....Ok Reid says not while I'm at work...then whispers with a wink but save that for later.....

Katie smiles and says ok you two may be we'll plan a double wedding.They all smile and Reid says Ok this is a hospital not a wedding planning event walks away and looks back at Luke & says oh by the way I am very much alive and it's because of you Luke coming into my life......end of scene
    Post a comment

#2   2010/09/08 07:53AM
    Re: OK Writers at ATWT this ending for Luke&Reid!!
    soapsrfun

I like this. But, I fear it ain't gonna happen.

#3   2010/09/08 08:57AM
    nonniepat

I like it too but unfortunately I don't think it will happen.

But it would be nice if they didn't leave it at this. Now I'm dreaming for adding this but I've been thinking about it all night and day....

Remember before Noah surgery Luke told Reid to "take care of him" then when they were waiting for Noah to wake up after Reid realized that Luke had only ever been with Noah Reid told Luke (to Noah) "take care of him".

Now as Noah sits beside a distraught Luke at the Snyder Pond he looks over Luke's head and sees Reid's ghost walk up to them; Luke is not aware of any of this. Reid kisses the side of Luke's head smiles his smirky smile at Noah then just before he turns tells Noah (in reference to Luke) "take care of him Noah" then turns and Noah sees Brad a few feet away and as Reid walks up to Brad both disappear.

Probably very stupid but with all that "take care of him" comments I thought it'd bring them full circle. Reid fixed Noah, Luke took over caring for him till he could see now that Reid is gone he's turning the care of Luke back over to Noah. Full circle. Stupid probably but that's my exit story for the writers.

#4   2010/09/08 01:16PM
    Barb G

Quote miss dustymccouch: It was a cop out here was my storyline.OK I am no writer but wishful thinking.

Reid walks in after Luke was asleep in the lounge.
    He dreamt all of this and it proved to him that he couldn't live with out Reid. He had this dream that Reid had this accident & died when Luke wakes up & see's Reid who did get the heart and Chris was already in surgery

Luke jumps right into Reids arms!! Reid says"Luke Calm down do you want to buy me a cape I mean I did what any man would do" (Luke) "no no you are amazing your here your alive! (Reid) of course I'm alive and you say I drink too much coffee. why are you shaking.
    (Luke) I had this dream this terrible dream you were gone...(Reid says) gone?
    yes you were dead...
    Reid says "and you say you love me? Smarks and walks away. Luke is standing there Katie comes running out Reid saved the day got Chris the heart. Luke is still shook by his dream.

Katie says Luke you look like you have seen a ghost
    Reid walks by and says he did sneaks up behind Luke and says BOO!...

Luke just grabs Reid and looks tearfully in his eyes and says you have no idea what you mean to me you are my life my life is nothing without you...

Reid says if I new you were going to get all mushy and say such sweet things heck I would bring in more hearts into this hospital...

Luke says I have all the Heart I need it's in you Reid and I love you....Ok Reid says not while I'm at work...then whispers with a wink but save that for later.....

Katie smiles and says ok you two may be we'll plan a double wedding.They all smile and Reid says Ok this is a hospital not a wedding planning event walks away and looks back at Luke & says oh by the way I am very much alive and it's because of you Luke coming into my life......end of scene
    Post a comment

It works for me!!! Any storyline that gives Luke and Reid a happily ever after is just peachy in my book...thanks for sharing...I truly enjoyed reading and picturing it in my mind...

#5   2010/09/09 08:41AM
    miss dustymc...

*) I know I just had to vent.In todays crazy world
    what's wrong with a happy ending. writers feel killing someone off is drama.
    Drama is keeping people tuned in.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list