List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: I didn't cry today I sobbed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I didn't cry today I sobbed

Started by soapsrfun at 2010/09/07 11:58AM
    Latest post: 2010/09/08 03:03PM, Views: 1390, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/09/07 11:58AM
    I didn't cry today I sobbed
    soapsrfun

What can I say? This was such an emotional episode; I'm not sure I can take much more. So, so sad.

#2   2010/09/07 12:11PM
    Re: I didn't cry today I sobbed
    miss dustymc...

Quote soapsrfun: What can I say? This was such an emotional episode; I'm not sure I can take much more. So, so sad.

I cried So much that my dog came over to see if I was alright. And he has cancer so I keep a brave face for my dog that's UPSETTING ENOUGH. But now I was upset for what the writers have done to Luke & Reid.
    They weren't a "gay" couple they were the most intense couple on this show!There isn't even a chance for a spin off- now!
    They just messed up these writers.

I would have rather seen a marriage then a death!
    It is to upsetting.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/09/07 12:12PM
    #3   2010/09/07 12:11PM
    Tigress1761

I cried so hard, I almost threw up! I'm going to have to rewatch the episode, since I couldn't see half of it through the tears. Even though I am not a big Katie fan, when she starts crying, I cry even more

#4   2010/09/07 12:15PM
    miss dustymc...

Quote Tigress1761: I cried so hard, I almost threw up! I'm going to have to rewatch the episode, since I couldn't see half of it through the tears. Even though I am not a big Katie fan, when she starts crying, I cry even more

When Reid was trying to speak and Luke was in shock! When Luke said goodbye and the last kiss.It was a touching scene.I still want to see Reid get up and Luke and Reid get a spin off show!!!!!!!!

#5   2010/09/07 12:37PM
    fansince68

Quote miss dustymccouch:
    Quote Tigress1761: I cried so hard, I almost threw up! I'm going to have to rewatch the episode, since I couldn't see half of it through the tears. Even though I am not a big Katie fan, when she starts crying, I cry even more

When Reid was trying to speak and Luke was in shock! When Luke said goodbye and the last kiss.It was a touching scene.I still want to see Reid get up and Luke and Reid get a spin off show!!!!!!!!

How about when Reid briefly rolled his eyes up?. Thats when I lost it. And Kim crying that she can't thank Reid and how mean she was to him.

#6   2010/09/07 01:47PM
    Extra1

Well, ATWT just ruined the whole ending for me. I loved Reid, and now they are all just seeming to ignore poor grief-stricken Luke. They all clutter together, and Luke is left alone..except for Katie. She comes and holds him and cries with him. Kim sometimes gets on my nerves. Miss "Perfecty Perfect" is realizing that she spoke unnecessiarly harsh to Reid. I am just upset that they ended this sweet love between Luke and Reid by having Reid killed by a train of all things!!!!!!!

#7   2010/09/07 01:51PM
    dmdayslover

I was sobbing to my daughter said mommy I have never seen you cry so much before are you okay? I hate they killed Reid.

#8   2010/09/07 04:10PM
    Keeping It R...

Quote Extra1: Well, ATWT just ruined the whole ending for me. I loved Reid, and now they are all just seeming to ignore poor grief-stricken Luke. They all clutter together, and Luke is left alone..except for Katie. She comes and holds him and cries with him. Kim sometimes gets on my nerves. Miss "Perfecty Perfect" is realizing that she spoke unnecessiarly harsh to Reid. I am just upset that they ended this sweet love between Luke and Reid by having Reid killed by a train of all things!!!!!!!

I had the same thought about everyone ignoring Luke. Here he is out of the blue having to say good-bye forever to the love of his life and everyone around him is just saying hurry up and pull the plug! And let's talk about a conflict of interest!!!!! Luke and Reid couldn't even date while Luke was on the Board and Reid worked at the hospital, yet all of Chris' relative are telling Luke to pull the plug ten minutes after Reid is brought into the hospital so that they can take his heart and save their loved one. On one level it was very sickening to watch.

#9   2010/09/08 08:05AM
    calliope

It was hard to watch. They knew he was dying though and so did he . They did not kill him to get the heart, he did die on his own. I know it seems like people should have been rushing around giving him injections and cutting him open but he specifically had a DNR order. His injuries were too severe. They let him go peacefully. His brain activity stopped.
    As insensitive as it seems it is vital to get the heart to the recipient pronto.
    I hate that he died. I loved him and liked Luke so much more with him. I also could not figure why no one thought to call Holden or Lily for Luke.

#10   2010/09/08 08:42AM
    Buffyfan428

I have never gotten so emotional over ANY television show or movie as I did with yesterday's episode. It put a damper on my whole day.

Did anyone want to sucker punch Dixon when after he heard about Reid's accident his first response is "So no donor heart?!"

I think Dixon and Tom were totally insensitive. I know Chris was in dire condition, but they could have been more sympathetic to Luke.

I'm just-- drained after yesterday, and really have no desire to continue on with the show.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list