List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Luke and Reid Alternate Ending

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Luke and Reid Alternate Ending

Started by Keeping It Real Too at 2010/09/06 06:51PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/13 04:28AM, Views: 3067, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2010/09/12 08:00PM
    Re: Luke and Reid Alternate Ending
    Keeping It R...

Quote Keeping It Real Too: Although I think we have come up with some good alternate endings, there is a writer on lukeand reid.com under the heading of "luke and reid online" who has done a GREAT job of taking the Luke and Reid story and running with it (I don't know but you may have to register with the site to access the story). I think the story at this point has 9 chapters (I have only gotten through 7, but the writing is totally riveting. The writer has the characters down pat and incorporated the banter and wit of each of the different characters. Whats more, Reid did not die and there is an explaination being provided for what was going on. If you are a true Luke and Reid fan you owe it to yourself to go to this site and read the story, it really is absolutely GREAT!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, I realized I did not provide enough information to easily find the story. 1) go to www.lukeandreid.com 2) scroll down to "Luke and Reid online" scroll down to fanfiction 4) scroll down to and click on "For the ages Chapter 9..." this is by Teranee. Hopefully this will be all you need to get you there. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I have

#22   2010/09/12 08:32PM
    Barb G

Quote Keeping It Real Too: Although I think we have come up with some good alternate endings, there is a writer on lukeand reid.com under the heading of "luke and reid online" who has done a GREAT job of taking the Luke and Reid story and running with it (I don't know but you may have to register with the site to access the story). I think the story at this point has 9 chapters (I have only gotten through 7, but the writing is totally riveting. The writer has the characters down pat and incorporated the banter and wit of each of the different characters. Whats more, Reid did not die and there is an explaination being provided for what was going on. If you are a true Luke and Reid fan you owe it to yourself to go to this site and read the story, it really is absolutely GREAT!!!!!!!

It is great!!! This has been my favorite website for months! Luke and Reid will always be alive and very much in love thanks to LoveLure's website dedicated to them and only them.

#23   2010/09/12 09:58PM
    Buffyfan428

Keeping it Real thank you SO much for that information! Forget my ending, it's crap compared to that work of art!

No matter how the s/l wraps up on on the show, I'm accepting this fic as canon, because it is so realistic (especially in its more soap-y aspects).

I almost feel completely over Reid's death now because well, Reid didn't really die! I'm so anticipating the continuation of that story!

#24   2010/09/13 04:28AM
    Keeping It R...

Quote Buffyfan428: Keeping it Real thank you SO much for that information! Forget my ending, it's crap compared to that work of art!

No matter how the s/l wraps up on on the show, I'm accepting this fic as canon, because it is so realistic (especially in its more soap-y aspects).

I almost feel completely over Reid's death now because well, Reid didn't really die! I'm so anticipating the continuation of that story!

Isn't it fantastic!! Nothing to grieve, twists and turns, loving glances, gentle caresses, mysteries to guess at.

As you stated, it is written in true soapy-y aspect. At this point it seems more real and vivid to me than that which is seen on tv (and that is saying something with the caliber of performances Van has been turning in). I just hope that Teranee can keep it up for a while.

It really is a shame that he/she was not on the television writing staff. However, if he/she was, the poewrs that be probably would have screwed up this work with their homophobia and lack of creativity.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list