List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Wishing Reid was still alive!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wishing Reid was still alive!

Started by Louise1951 at 2010/09/03 11:33PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/06 05:28PM, Views: 640, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2010/09/03 11:33PM
    Wishing Reid was still alive!
    Louise1951

I've watched ATWT for 42 years, the show ended for me on September 3.I'll miss Reid the most!I hate it, that they killed off Reid. His part was one of the most interesting parts, on the show. You never should have killed him off. ATWT should had a happy ending! Nobody needed to die! It' not like your working for ratings, the show is going off the air. Maybe you should have poll the audience,right here on soaps.com. Bet Reid would still be alive come MONDAY!

#2   2010/09/04 04:52AM
    Re: Wishing Reid was still alive!
    silverfox46

Quote Louise1951: I've watched ATWT for 42 years, the show ended for me on September 3.I'll miss Reid the most!I hate it, that they killed off Reid. His part was one of the most interesting parts, on the show. You never should have killed him off. ATWT should had a happy ending! Nobody needed to die! It' not like your working for ratings, the show is going off the air. Maybe you should have poll the audience,right here on soaps.com. Bet Reid would still be alive come MONDAY!

#3   2010/09/04 05:04AM
    silverfox46

I'm so sick that they killed REID . i cryed like a baby . my husband was worried about me . He kept saying it is just a show . Icouldn't help it i wanted him & luke to be happy . I enjoyed watching Reid & luke as a couple . Just WAS way too sad . I will miss u Dr. Reid & as the world turns

#4   2010/09/04 07:48AM
    effielee

Quote silverfox46: I'm so sick that they killed REID . i cryed like a baby . my husband was worried about me . He kept saying it is just a show . Icouldn't help it i wanted him & luke to be happy . I enjoyed watching Reid & luke as a couple . Just WAS way too sad . I will miss u Dr. Reid & as the world turns

I AGREE WITH YOU. THE PREVIEWS SHOWED REID WAS ALIVE, I HAVE NOT HEARD THAT HE HAS DIED. I ALSO AM UPSET THAT THEY ARE ENDING THE SHOW WITH SO MUCH SADNESS, IT SHOULD HAVE SHOWED EVERYONE ON THE SHOW HAPPY AT LAST. KATIE MARRYING CHRIS WITH HIS NEW HEART, LILY AND HOLDEN BACK TOGETHER. JACK AND CARLY GETTING MARRIED AGAIN AND JANET AND DUSTY GETTING MARRIED.I AM WONDERING IF JANET IS PREGNANT IN REAL LIFE.SHE LOOKED LIKE IT WHEN SHE GOT HER EMMY. I HAVE WATCHED ATWT SINCE THE DAY IT WENT ON THE AIR AND I WILL MISS IT. HOW THEY COULD HAVE CANCELLED THIS SHOW AND LEAVE THE B & B ON IS BEYOND ME. I WOULD HAVE BEEN OVERJOYED NOT TO SEE STEPHENE AND BROOKE EVERY DAY.

#5   2010/09/04 12:23PM
    LuvingGH

New viewer to ATWT - never knew what I was missing. I was just falling in love with the character of Reid and then zap the writers took him away from me. I thought Friday was a good show but I sure as heck didn't see that ending coming at all. I was so ready to see Reid storm into that Bayside Hospital and demand that heart and then when I saw the car stall on the tracks I couldn't stop saying OMG, OMG, he's going to get killed, it was so sad.

I'm glad he atleast had a chance to tell Luke he loved him.

I sure wish this Soap wasn't going to be cancelled.

#6   2010/09/04 03:18PM
    thatgirl18

I just watched the friday show and I was just like you! I had to run to the bathroom I was crying so hard. I have been watching ATWT since I was in 10th grade. Reid took my breath away. I never was into Luke and Noah, I would always fast forward them, but Reid and Luke, that was another story. The writers messed up big time, they could have gotten a heart from another character from another soap, do some criss/cross action, but nooooo they took our Reid. IDIOTS!

#7   2010/09/04 03:56PM
    Dominator2009

I'm with you all, this ending for Reid is sucky. How could they think this is what we wanted. Reid and Luke were the reason I watched and they end up killing Reid and makin Luke sad. all so we can watch Katie and Chris have there happy ending no thank you

#8   2010/09/06 05:12PM
    Keeping It R...

Quote silverfox46: I'm so sick that they killed REID . i cryed like a baby . my husband was worried about me . He kept saying it is just a show . Icouldn't help it i wanted him & luke to be happy . I enjoyed watching Reid & luke as a couple . Just WAS way too sad . I will miss u Dr. Reid & as the world turns

I can so relate to you and your feelings. I took Reid's death so hard that I had to keep reminding myself that he was just a character on a show and this was not for real. The only way I was able to come out of my funk was to write an alternate ending in which Reid lived and he and Luke got married. I posted my alternate ending in the "Reid Spoiler" post if you are interested (it may help you feel better also).

#9   2010/09/06 05:28PM
    Earthmom

Quote Keeping It Real Too:

I can so relate to you and your feelings. I took Reid's death so hard that I had to keep reminding myself that he was just a character on a show and this was not for real. The only way I was able to come out of my funk was to write an alternate ending in which Reid lived and he and Luke got married. I posted my alternate ending in the "Reid Spoiler" post if you are interested (it may help you feel better also).

PLEASE, EVERYBODY!!! READ HER ENDING.... it is absolutely perfect. If you can keep this ending in your mind...you won't have a single sad thought about ATWT. Well, other than the fact that it is gone...

This is the writer that should have been working at ATWT all along.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list