List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Who really is Janet's baby daddy?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who really is Janet's baby daddy?

Started by Obsessed with soaps at 2010/09/03 06:32PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/05 10:56AM, Views: 1377, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2010/09/03 06:32PM
    Who really is Janet's baby daddy?
    Obsessed wit...

8) Okay Janet will deliver her baby soon, then what!!! From the looks of the spoilers, "Dusty will be happy finally". What could that mean, the baby is his after all, was there some mis calculation and the baby is Older than they thought, and really is Not Jack's at all? That would make for a happy ending, even if it's silly writing!!!

#2   2010/09/03 07:12PM
    Re: Who really is Janet's baby daddy?
    greeniz

Well, it has been 9 months since New Year's Eve. Isn't that when they were together? It may be the first time a soap pregnancy actually lasted 9 months and not 5 or 6 lol!

#3   2010/09/03 09:05PM
    dolleyes

I always thought it was Dusty's baby.

#4   2010/09/04 01:45PM
    porsche

I knew he was the father the whole time. In the soap digest its says there be a big surprise when the babay is born what does the baby look like dusty can't wait to see what they are talking about.........

#5   2010/09/05 10:56AM
    MegNJ

I also always believed that Dusty was the father. So happy if he is. I love Janet..and always felt sorry for her..because Jack didn't love her (well at least not like he loves Carly). Dusty truly loves Janet and they deserve to be the parents of the new baby.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list