List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: I Love You

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I Love You

Started by fansince68 at 2010/09/03 11:59AM
    Latest post: 2010/09/03 05:56PM, Views: 562, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2010/09/03 11:59AM
    I Love You
    fansince68

I can't stand it. Poor Reid! How do TPTB think that a Janet baby or CarJack wedding can make up for all this heatbreak!

#2   2010/09/03 12:11PM
    Re: I Love You
    Empress14

I am soooo pisssed!

This is balls writing. Honestly the show is over and so WHY screw it up now for NO reason.

Moral of the story is don't try to help someone apparently...right? so laughably and pathetically stupid of an sl.

ARGH!

He was my new fav.

#3   2010/09/03 12:18PM
    Tigress1761

I'm still wiping away tears here; and also have a couple questions. 1-how is it even possible for Reid to donate his organs? Gays are not allowed to provide organ donation in this country. (My personal feeling on this is its not fair, if I needed a transplant, and my son couldn't donate because he is gay, I would die most likely) 2-I noticed on the ground as Reid left the hospital, a patch of oil or some fluid on the ground, which will be the determining factor as to why the car stalled;, and 3-was the car a Toyota? There was a Honda next to it, I'll just have to watch it again and look for clues. Its helping me to keep from crying all day, playing detective.

#4   2010/09/03 12:37PM
    Earthmom

Quote Tigress1761: I'm still wiping away tears here; and also have a couple questions. 1-how is it even possible for Reid to donate his organs? Gays are not allowed to provide organ donation in this country. (My personal feeling on this is its not fair, if I needed a transplant, and my son couldn't donate because he is gay, I would die most likely) 2-I noticed on the ground as Reid left the hospital, a patch of oil or some fluid on the ground, which will be the determining factor as to why the car stalled;, and 3-was the car a Toyota? There was a Honda next to it, I'll just have to watch it again and look for clues. Its helping me to keep from crying all day, playing detective.

Are you kidding me???? Gays can't be organ donors? That CANNOT BE right! Anyone who tests or has tested positive for hepititis....I can understand. Anyone who tests positive for HIV, I can understand. But, sexual preference? Is that restriction even legal? Please, say it isn't so.

#5   2010/09/03 12:46PM
    Earthmom

Quote fansince68: I can't stand it. Poor Reid! How do TPTB think that a Janet baby or CarJack wedding can make up for all this heartbreak!

I'm with KatStevens concerning the darkness of the final storylines. Very disappointing. The GL ending was a little sappy, true, but at least all of the endings were happy (except Alan's). This is just wrong.

Not only are they taking lifetime friends away from loyal fans and decades long veiwers, they are leaving them with disturbing, heartbreaking feelings at a time when they deserve to be uplifted. What a bunch of jerks.

#6   2010/09/03 02:04PM
    clicquot1

Even though I knew it was coming......I still HATED this! I very seldom use that word cause it's sooooooooooo ugly but why, why, why, why, why, why, why, WHY did tptb do this to REID! They could of at least had him get the heart to Chris and I don't know give up Luke because he knew Luke really loved Noah.....let him be noble or something and have grown because of the love he felt for Luke! At least then I wouldn't feel so cheated........I know, I know the character was a HERO and Luke will need noah to help him get over the love he felt for Reid and this will probably draw Lily & holden closeer together again......two birds with one dead REID! Tptb could have done a better s/l with REID LIVING! He was such a great, complex character that learned so much in such a short period of time! I will miss HIM but ATWT's now............................I really don't know after MB left Lily & Holden just aren't the same! not saying anything about the other Lily but just miss the original!

I would have rather they KILLED off Craig or Damian to give his heart to Chris!

I guess the "only" consolation is REID got to tell Luke he LOVED him! But it's just not enough!

#7   2010/09/03 02:28PM
    GLandWT

Quote Earthmom:
    Quote Tigress1761: I'm still wiping away tears here; and also have a couple questions. 1-how is it even possible for Reid to donate his organs? Gays are not allowed to provide organ donation in this country. (My personal feeling on this is its not fair, if I needed a transplant, and my son couldn't donate because he is gay, I would die most likely) 2-I noticed on the ground as Reid left the hospital, a patch of oil or some fluid on the ground, which will be the determining factor as to why the car stalled;, and 3-was the car a Toyota? There was a Honda next to it, I'll just have to watch it again and look for clues. Its helping me to keep from crying all day, playing detective.

Are you kidding me???? Gays can't be organ donors? That CANNOT BE right! Anyone who tests or has tested positive for hepititis....I can understand. Anyone who tests positive for HIV, I can understand. But, sexual preference? Is that restriction even legal? Please, say it isn't so.

I heard (from a gay on a talk show) that gays cannot donate blood to the blood bank.

#8   2010/09/03 05:56PM
    kettlebell

Love that, killing off Craig the useless and giving heart to Chris the dummy so he can go have love with Katie the HO

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list