List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: I Just Have To Say....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I Just Have To Say....

Started by STIC-GIRL1987 at 2010/09/02 10:55PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/04 01:17AM, Views: 604, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2010/09/02 10:55PM
    I Just Have To Say....
    STIC-GIRL1987

I absolutely adore Kathryn Hays! I fell in love with Kim when I was a small child and have remained a loyal Kim/Kathryn fan. I thought she was wonderful yesterday in her scenes with Katie and Reid. I also love Bob and Kim....it's hard for me to imagine that I will no longer be able to visit their world.

#2   2010/09/02 11:04PM
    Re: I Just Have To Say....
    Debbie Lynn

Is't just sad that all of our ATWT family will be apart and we won't be able to watch them anymore, I still miss GL and losing ATWT this year is even harder. So many of the older actors will probably not go to another soap. I wish them all well and thank them for the many years they gave us..

#3   2010/09/03 12:47PM
    calliope

I have always loved her too! years ago I thought she was always so classy and beautiful. Shouldn't say years ago...I still think that of her. When Kim had more than 2 lines to say in a row yesterday I was reminded of the times that Kim and Bob had stories devoted to them. She is so good. I wonder if she and Don will retire or keep working.

#4   2010/09/03 01:24PM
    kettlebell

Katie is a self-absorbed skank.

#5   2010/09/03 02:08PM
    GLandWT

Quote calliope: I have always loved her too! years ago I thought she was always so classy and beautiful. Shouldn't say years ago...I still think that of her. When Kim had more than 2 lines to say in a row yesterday I was reminded of the times that Kim and Bob had stories devoted to them. She is so good. I wonder if she and Don will retire or keep working.

ITA...Recently, I saw Kim (Kathryn Hayes) on Law and Order SVU and she was as lovely and classy as ever.

Both Kim and Barbara have always dressed classy and and elegantly; also, in later years, so did Nancy.

#6   2010/09/04 01:17AM
    STIC-GIRL1987

I saw the SVU episode, too. I thought she looked beautiful as well.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list