List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: SPOILER TALK........I'M AFRAID T WATCH

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER TALK........I'M AFRAID T WATCH

Started by clicquot1 at 2010/09/02 05:19PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/05 12:55PM, Views: 1464, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2010/09/02 05:19PM
    SPOILER TALK........I'M AFRAID T WATCH
    clicquot1

TOMORROW.....because REID is going to die if the spoilers are correct and I'm sure they are! I really like this complex character and am going to miss him! At least he knows that LUKE loves him but it's such a shame they didn't have more time together!

Now, we all know what is going to happen because when he dies saving someone's life(CHRIS)and is heroic doing it by not only going after the heart in BAY CITY but giving him his own heart(no wonder the actor was happy with his ending)NOAH is going to be there for LUKE and Luke will probably try top push him away and they will come full circle and realize they belong together! I hope that REID gets to tell LUKE goodbye and that he loves him, too!

First NANCY then REID and the the end! How sad......another end of an era! First GL and now ATWT!

Which one will be next? DOOL? OLTL?

#2   2010/09/02 10:06PM
    Re: SPOILER TALK........I'M AFRAID T WATCH
    Tigress1761

this will be hard for all of us; here is a link for the preview for next week-I'm crying now again....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmPFfbpz8s4

#3   2010/09/03 07:46AM
    KatStevens

DANG, I could hardly stand watching the preview so the upcoming full length episodes are going to be gut-wrenching. Just seeing Katie & Chris at the end made me almost angry. I hope the writers didn't make it look like Luke & Noah are getting closer in the final few episodes; not nearly enough time will have passed for that to happen IMO. At the very least Luke should still be grieving for Reid, not looking for another partner as the show ends. So help me if those episodes are the ones that are pre-empted. . .!

#4   2010/09/03 02:41PM
    clicquot1

Quote KatStevens: DANG, I could hardly stand watching the preview so the upcoming full length episodes are going to be gut-wrenching. Just seeing Katie & Chris at the end made me almost angry. I hope the writers didn't make it look like Luke & Noah are getting closer in the final few episodes; not nearly enough time will have passed for that to happen IMO. At the very least Luke should still be grieving for Reid, not looking for another partner as the show ends. So help me if those episodes are the ones that are pre-empted. . .!

Of course LUKE will not be looking for another partner so quick but I think they will do what GL did and ff a year or so like they did with REVA/JOSH and put them together like an affair to remember! Give the fans of the couple of Luke/Noah their happily ever soap after...if you know what I mean?

I still feel ROBBED by his death.........they could have let him live and give up Luke because he realized he still loved Noah or something and let him go back to Noah!

#5   2010/09/03 02:50PM
    GLandWT

Quote clicquot1:
    Quote KatStevens: DANG, I could hardly stand watching the preview so the upcoming full length episodes are going to be gut-wrenching. Just seeing Katie & Chris at the end made me almost angry. I hope the writers didn't make it look like Luke & Noah are getting closer in the final few episodes; not nearly enough time will have passed for that to happen IMO. At the very least Luke should still be grieving for Reid, not looking for another partner as the show ends. So help me if those episodes are the ones that are pre-empted. . .!

Of course LUKE will not be looking for another partner so quick but I think they will do what GL did and ff a year or so like they did with REVA/JOSH and put them together like an affair to remember! Give the fans of the couple of Luke/Noah their happily ever soap after...if you know what I mean?

I still feel ROBBED by his death.........they could have let him live and give up Luke because he realized he still loved Noah or something and let him go back to Noah!

Let's not forget who Luke's mother is. Holden wasn't dead a good week and Lily married her ex... Luke and Noah have a past...

I'm glad the writers let Katie grieve longer than a day...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/09/03 02:52PM
    #6   2010/09/05 05:46AM
    Barb G

According to the "spoilers" it looks like Reid dies on TUESDAY, not Thursday!!!!!!!!! The show is only on 3 days this week and Noah is already comforting Luke on Wednesday, the same day Lily and Holden go to visit Reid's estranged Uncle Angus. Chris is asking who's heart he has on Thursday so it looks like Tuesday is the day we sadly say good-bye to Reid...My heart is breaking all over again!!!

#7   2010/09/05 08:53AM
    Kuraihi

I now know why this show is being cancelled. Stupid Stupid people in charge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8   2010/09/05 10:52AM
    MegNJ

I feel sorry for Katie. She loves Reid. After Brad then Nancy...now Reid.

#9   2010/09/05 11:13AM
    PelphreyPosse

I think it will be OLTL, then AMC, and DAYS. Leaving only GH and Y & R and B & B. Sad..........

#10   2010/09/05 12:55PM
    lona

%( Why would they want us to be so disappointed? This is just so sad. When I read just now how people voted on the Nancy dying, they remembered her for a day? So now one week has to be Chris poping right up after the heart and he and Katie running off...Janet has to have the baby and a DNA test will be given. Noah and Luke have to have time..The writers did a horrible job of making us go through the clown scenes instead of the Nancy dying and Reid passing in soap land. They just give the people one day. The clown thing went about three weeks. Smart writing.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list