List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: I'm crying again!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm crying again!

Started by fansince68 at 2010/09/02 11:58AM
    Latest post: 2010/09/03 11:36AM, Views: 1286, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/09/02 11:58AM
    I'm crying again!
    fansince68

Todays episode got me. To listen to poor Kim cry about her son. And when she went off on Reid only to apologize broke my heart. How are we going to get through tomorrow?

#2   2010/09/02 01:40PM
    Re: I'm crying again!
    Tigress1761

I know, I was bawling too, I kept thinking these are the last scenes with Reid, knowing he is going to die, and I just lost it the last half hour of the show. Is this going to happen tomorrow or Tuesday? I need to prep. (I think I have enough Kleenex) this is hitting me harder than the Nancy memorial, but more than when Brad died, coupled with the loss of the whole show on the 17th, I'm in complete mourning right now!

#3   2010/09/02 02:20PM
    fansince68

Quote Tigress1761: I know, I was bawling too, I kept thinking these are the last scenes with Reid, knowing he is going to die, and I just lost it the last half hour of the show. Is this going to happen tomorrow or Tuesday? I need to prep. (I think I have enough Kleenex) this is hitting me harder than the Nancy memorial, but more than when Brad died, coupled with the loss of the whole show on the 17th, I'm in complete mourning right now!

And Reid was so sweet today, I think its terrible! I"ve missed John Dixon and its great to see him back at Memorial. I enjoyed watching Reid and John together too. Another thing I was glad to see is that the show is going out with class. No constant "outdoor scenes", it was great that we could see Nancys apartment and imagine her there,

#4   2010/09/02 02:44PM
    soapsrfun

I'm right there with you all. Kim's scenes today were terrific. You could really feel her pain.
    I still hope the spoilers are wrong and that Reid won't die. It makes no sense to me.

I think the writers are doing a great job of capturing what this soap is all about, Family, the people in your life, the people that you love, the people that you love to hate and those people that touch your life.

I am so going to miss As The World Turns.

#5   2010/09/02 05:03PM
    Barb G

Thank goodness I stocked up on Kleenex last weekend cause I've been crying all week!!! I read a post that said Reid dies next Thursday. His Uncle will be on Wednesday and Thursday. So...the end starts tomorrow. It won't be on Monday so we'll have to wait until Tuesday to relive everything that will start tomorrow. And to make matters worse, it's not on next Friday (because of the U.S. Open)!!! So...if Reid does die on Thursday I'll be crying all weekend until the following Monday...which is the last week to be with our family in Oakdale!!! This is just too much to bear!!! Losing Reid and the "world" no longer turning...How are we going to get through this all???

#6   2010/09/02 05:21PM
    clicquot1

Quote fansince68: Todays episode got me. To listen to poor Kim cry about her son. And when she went off on Reid only to apologize broke my heart. How are we going to get through tomorrow?

OMG! I'm sorry I just posted about tomorrow! At first when KIM went after REID I was so mad and then it became apparent that she was just sooooo overcome about her boy and didn't know how to handle it and she was angry and wanted someone to BLAME.......it did break your heart to watch! And i was so proud of REID for how he handled it.....his character has come a long, long way!

#7   2010/09/02 09:56PM
    Tigress1761

I just saw a preview for next week and started bawling all over again. My hubby looked at me like I was nuts, I said Reid dies next week, and he said oh I see. He liked him too. The picture of him on the gurney and Luke trying to hold it together is what got me. Its real now.

#8   2010/09/03 05:19AM
    nonniepat

Oh my yes, Kim was so sad to watch I cried with her even as I was shaking my head as she laid into Reid that Reid doesn't want this and will do all he can (and he does) to get Chris well.

I was crying again when John and Luke spoke in Old Towne and Luke told John Reid would do everything and then some to help get Chris well.

But the 2 scene where I really lost it was the one where Reid blew a kiss to Katie who just thanked him for talking to her as he left for the hospital. I thought oh no Katie will never see Reid alive again. It was almost like he was telling her goodbye or something. I know it's crazy but it was sweet and scary at the same time knowing what's going to happen.

The second was the preview for today's show when Reid tells Luke he's going to Bay City to get the heart and make sure it's put in Chris' chest where it belongs. I was still crying long after the episode was over. I sure hope that now that Reid is ready to tell Luke he loves him that he will get the chance and will tell Luke. Man, but Luke and all of us are going to be a mess today and next week. When this happens I want an apology from Noah for saying that Reid isn't right for Luke. Reid's gonna do the most herotic thing, I think, anyone can ever do. Doubt Noah would be so noble. Reid is the one Luke SHOULD be with. Ah well I can dream still.

#9   2010/09/03 05:47AM
    Barb G

Quote nonniepat: Oh my yes, Kim was so sad to watch I cried with her even as I was shaking my head as she laid into Reid that Reid doesn't want this and will do all he can (and he does) to get Chris well.

I was crying again when John and Luke spoke in Old Towne and Luke told John Reid would do everything and then some to help get Chris well.

But the 2 scene where I really lost it was the one where Reid blew a kiss to Katie who just thanked him for talking to her as he left for the hospital. I thought oh no Katie will never see Reid alive again. It was almost like he was telling her goodbye or something. I know it's crazy but it was sweet and scary at the same time knowing what's going to happen.

The second was the preview for today's show when Reid tells Luke he's going to Bay City to get the heart and make sure it's put in Chris' chest where it belongs. I was still crying long after the episode was over. I sure hope that now that Reid is ready to tell Luke he loves him that he will get the chance and will tell Luke. Man, but Luke and all of us are going to be a mess today and next week. When this happens I want an apology from Noah for saying that Reid isn't right for Luke. Reid's gonna do the most herotic thing, I think, anyone can ever do. Doubt Noah would be so noble. Reid is the one Luke SHOULD be with. Ah well I can dream still.

You said it all and beautifully!!! You should have been a writer. I'm going to miss reading your eloquent posts. I'm already crying typing this! I'll be a mess by the time the show actually comes on!!! Luke and Reid will always be together in my dreams...

#10   2010/09/03 07:34AM
    clicquot1

Quote Barb G:
    Quote nonniepat: Oh my yes, Kim was so sad to watch I cried with her even as I was shaking my head as she laid into Reid that Reid doesn't want this and will do all he can (and he does) to get Chris well.

You said it all and beautifully!!! You should have been a writer. I'm going to miss reading your eloquent posts. I'm already crying typing this! I'll be a mess by the time the show actually comes on!!! Luke and Reid will always be together in my dreams...

MINE, too!

Beautiful posts, ladies!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/09/03 07:35AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list