List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Whinely Luke (spoler included)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Whinely Luke (spoler included)

Started by Anka17 at 2010/09/02 05:40AM
    Latest post: 2010/09/09 10:03AM, Views: 1912, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/09/02 05:40AM
    Whinely Luke (spoler included)
    Anka17

I wish it was Luke instead of Reid that got hit by a train. I am so sick of his whining. Maybe he should get a job instead of following Reid around all day. I wouldn't want to have a dr if his boyfriend was always tagging along. And a dr who shares my personal medical info with his boyfriend.

#2   2010/09/02 06:47AM
    Re: Whinely Luke (spoler included)
    kettlebell

Talk about whiney - try katie - skank

#3   2010/09/02 03:37PM
    Peteena

If I were unfortunate enough to find myself involved with Reid I'd whine too. Constantly.

#4   2010/09/04 04:18PM
    Dominator2009

Luke is not whiney, if anyone look at Katie she did nothing but all week. She is the whiner of the show

#5   2010/09/06 09:57AM
    Buffyfan428

Quote Anka17: I wish it was Luke instead of Reid that got hit by a train. I am so sick of his whining. Maybe he should get a job instead of following Reid around all day. I wouldn't want to have a dr if his boyfriend was always tagging along. And a dr who shares my personal medical info with his boyfriend.

First, I agree with the others who said Katie is the whiner of the show lately. She has to turn everything into a sobfest about how Brad died, and she has to raise Jacob on her own, and she lost Henry's friendship because she helped Vienna lie because SHE KNOWS they're meant to be together, and she can't tell if Chris cares for her or not, and now how Chris will die because he's so worried about her. She is the most self-centered and whiney character on the show (with Janet in a CLOSE second).

Luke used to be REALLY whiney, but that was when he was with Noah. He has matured a lot since being with Reid.

And Luke does have a job-- he has his foundation and is now involved in the creation of the new hospital wing. Now I know based on what we see he doesn't do anything with it, but most of his foundation stuff and hospital meetings happens off-screen (probably so the producers can save money). Thus, most of the time he has an excuse for being at the hospital or going with Reid to meet hospital staff and such. He doesn't just follow Reid around like a puppy.

Not to mention with Lily roaming all over the place with Craig and others, I would imagine Luke has to help take care of the younger kids.

As for Reid "sharing personal medical info" with Luke, what was he supposed to do let Luke think he was having an affair (thanks to the stupidity of Chris and Noah)? He was already risking his professional life by keeping idiot Chris' secret, why should he let it ruin his personal life? Seeing as that was the only instance in which Reid shared patient info, and there were special circumstances (like getting dumped for indulging a reckless and unwise patient's demand of secrecy and deception) it can be excused.

#6   2010/09/06 11:57AM
    Valinator1

Quote Dominator2009: Luke is not whiney, if anyone look at Katie she did nothing but all week. She is the whiner of the show

Ita on Katies whining! It's just so overwhelming and it's like she's overacting. No wonder this show is doomed!

#7   2010/09/06 02:03PM
    Anka17

Buffy fan: I agree with some of what you say and respectfully disagree with some. First, I agree Katie is a big whiner. This was not a contest on who is the bigger whiner. I am just getting tired of Luke. Where I disagree is with Reid sharing medical info. Doctors are not supposed to share info with anyone including their wives and partners. Luke didn't keep the info to himself either. As soon as Reid told him he is running around town talking about it. I don't see any justification in any of this. I also agree Luke may be at the hospital doing foundation business. But it seems all he does is follow Reid around (and even into patient's rooms)

#8   2010/09/06 03:49PM
    huluhoop

They prempted today's eposide. Will they show the inteded for today tommorrow. I would really like to see it. They did not give a dailey update for it either. So I hope that mean's yes. If anyone knows please let me know.

#9   2010/09/07 03:09PM
    mjmaxk

Quote huluhoop: They prempted today's eposide. Will they show the inteded for today tommorrow. I would really like to see it. They did not give a dailey update for it either. So I hope that mean's yes. If anyone knows please let me know.

Labor Day............no soaps on CBS

#10   2010/09/07 06:54PM
    hello goodbye

I wish they would have killed off Luke instead of Reid. Luke is boring and boring.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list