List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Ok, now I ask, where is Snickers?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ok, now I ask, where is Snickers?

Started by Tigress1761 at 2010/09/01 11:23PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/02 06:02PM, Views: 499, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2010/09/01 11:23PM
    Ok, now I ask, where is Snickers?
    Tigress1761

If Nancy was taking care of that rabbit, where is he now? I didn't see any cage or anything laying around. Maybe he is outside, but no one even mentioned it.

#2   2010/09/02 07:33AM
    Re: Ok, now I ask, where is Snickers?
    Earthmom

Quote Tigress1761: If Nancy was taking care of that rabbit, where is he now? I didn't see any cage or anything laying around. Maybe he is outside, but no one even mentioned it.

Oh, was Nancy taking care of him? I didn't realize that. I thought that rabbits typically live 4-5 yrs...and he had long since passed. But, I can see why that could not have taken place. If it had, we would have had several days of Katie sobbing. I'm surprised they didn't jump on the opportunity.

#3   2010/09/02 09:35AM
    calliope

Maybe they changed his name to Stew?

#4   2010/09/02 11:49AM
    Tigress1761

LOL @ Calliope, I almost put something similar in my post, mine was hasenpfeffer. I wouldn't doubt Ralph ate him way back when he held Katie hostage. Its a thought.....

#5   2010/09/02 03:35PM
    Peteena

He's like Lassie, there must have been an endless series of bunny actors playing that rabbit over the years.

#6   2010/09/02 06:02PM
    jakecarlyfan

Maybe Snickers found a friend and Katie's cottage is now floor to ceiling with offspring, no wonder she had to buy a house. LOL

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list