List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: D.C. area will miss the show today.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

D.C. area will miss the show today.

Started by Earthmom at 2010/09/01 11:46AM
    Latest post: 2010/09/02 01:42PM, Views: 374, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2010/09/01 11:46AM
    D.C. area will miss the show today.
    Earthmom

D.C. area veiwers that tape the show will come home today to a taping of a hostage situation in Silver Spring, MD at the Discovery Channel Building. Hopefully, all involved will come out of the situation safely.

I am lucky enough to have Direct TV west coast channels and can watch ATWT on CBS 2 in California. I hope everyone else is able to view it on line later tonight. I'd hate for anyone to miss even a minute of our lovely show....there are so few minutes left to see.

#2   2010/09/01 02:42PM
    Re: D.C. area will miss the show today.
    kettlebell

You did not miss much except for Katie being her usual selfish self - oh poor me I will lose another one and then her sister the stupid cop. That whole family is a mess. Craig, stupid cop and Katie the selfish. Last show: Someone tying an anchor to her legs and dropping Katie (her nosiness killed her husband) off a cliff yelling shut up you budinsky.

#3   2010/09/02 08:37AM
    nonniepat

Thank you for the head up about yesterday. As a fellow DC'er (suburbs actually) I was happy the situation ended with no hostages hurt.

I did get to see it though (ATWT) - not on tape. Ah well it's been a rough summer trying to record and save as many as possible and now that's 3 I've missed, 2 to summers storms and the power and now yesterday. But grateful I got to see it and as they have been for awhile I thought it was a great show; wish I knew a way to get a copy of it. Ah well.

I happen to feel bad for Katie and will for Luke next week. With Katie though it is different. She just lost Brad, not even a year ago she just lost Nancy a special friend, confidant and someone who understood her grieving of Brad and now to have to face another possible death with Chris - whom she has fought very hard not to fall in love with and has fallen for him hard. It's hard to give your heart again when you've lost it to death especially a young mother who was grieving and taking care of a new born at the same time. I know she only sees Reid as a friend but I wonder what her reaction will be to Reid's death and then heart donation to Chris. Will she cry over Reid as she did Nancy? Don't expect her to be as broken up about her fears of losing Chris on top of losing Brad and Nancy but Reid and Katie have gotten close since he came to town and he did admit, as hard as it was for him, that he cared about her and didn't want to see her get hurt. Nothing good about this story line other than the powerful drama; either way we lose Reid or Chris not a good day or two weeks in Oakdale for sure.

#4   2010/09/02 01:42PM
    kettlebell

Ohhhhhhhh poor Katie - everyone dotes on that blonde bimbo. She loved a crook from Australia, killed her husband because of her meddling with the mafia, ruined Henry's life with another skank, budded into other lives and now cannot go see a man who might die (in television times) any time. She is as bad as her skanky sister and brother. Throw her off the cliff then she can cry all she wants - goodbye to skank Katie the selfish.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list