List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Nancy's Prayer of Thanksgiving.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nancy's Prayer of Thanksgiving.

Started by Matt at 2010/09/01 05:44AM
    Latest post: 2010/09/01 02:15PM, Views: 2134, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2010/09/01 05:44AM
    Nancy's Prayer of Thanksgiving.
    Matt

Oh God, when I have food, help me to remember the hungry. When I have work, help me to remember the jobless. When I have a home, help me to remember those who have no home at all. When I am without pain, help me to remember those who suffer. And remember, help me to destroy my complacency, to stir my compassion and be concerned enough to help by word and deed those who cry for what we take for granted. Amen.

#2   2010/09/01 06:08AM
    Re: Nancy's Prayer of Thanksgiving.
    Earthmom

Thank you, Matt.

#3   2010/09/01 09:30AM
    nonniepat

Thank you Matt.

I will treasure Nancy's Prayer as I treasure all the years of having the privilege to watch such an awesome show with Ms. Wagner and the marvelous actors/actresses who have come through Oakdale.

#4   2010/09/01 01:41PM
    GLandWT

I too thank you Matt. As I read Nancy's Payer of Thanksgiving, I thought how fitting it is that we all can take a lesson from it...

Sometimes we become so caught up in "self" that we don't take time to think about others that are less fortunate than we are. Again, thank you Matt.

#5   2010/09/01 02:15PM
    Barb G

Matt...It was wonderful of you to post Nancy's Prayer of Thanksgiving! Thank you so much!!! I've printed it out and it will be said in my home on every special occasion that we celebrate. What a great way to keep Nancy (Helen) with us always. Thank you again...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list