List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: today show was sad

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

today show was sad

Started by pink kiity at 2010/08/31 03:46PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/01 02:16PM, Views: 606, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2010/08/31 03:46PM
    today show was sad
    pink kiity

watching today show was sad and remembering all of those old scene and remembering them was sad and saying good bye to Nancy Hugh was sad to and seeing hers in those scene in hers younger days was sad knowing thats shes is no longer around makes it even sadder to me now than before i was in jr high in the 60 and thats when i started watching as the world around turns; when they had Dee and Annie on the soap but i knew this day was coming when they only renewal for 1 year in 2009 when guiding light was ax so im am not as shock as some of you are, and now the world will be stop turning soon

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/08/31 03:49PM
    #2   2010/09/01 09:42AM
    Re: today show was sad
    nonniepat

Yesterday's show was heart wrenching to watch but I loved every second of it at the same time.

I cried all the way through and seeing the old B/W scenes of Nancy, Chris, young Bob and the Judge was priceless.

I know I will be crying harder each day as the days grow closer to the world stopping. By the end of the show on the 17th I will be a mess but I wouldn't miss a second of it now for anything.

#3   2010/09/01 10:47AM
    Natalie

all good things must come to an end I suppose... ~sigh~~

#4   2010/09/01 01:14PM
    calliope

Yesterday was a sad show and I think we will have some more sad days ahead. I sure will miss these people.

#5   2010/09/01 01:33PM
    GLandWT

I was a little concern about yesterday's episode when (IMO) Bob seemed a little detached as a son losing his mother.

Today's episode showed Bob, (again IMO) as a son who has lost his mother. When Bob broke down, my heart ached for him.

I can not begin to imagine how Bob must have felt - just having spoken to his mother not more than 10 minutes prior and to be the one to find her... The scene was so real to life...

Two very good shows in two days...

#6   2010/09/01 02:16PM
    KatStevens

I can't imagine how difficult it must have been for the actors to film the tribute to Nancy & the following episode. I merely had to watch & it was emotional! It was wonderful to see the montage of earlier years & think back to all the great actors & stories. Helen Wagner was truly a television legend IMO. John Dixon seems like he just stepped back in from a week hiatus, rather than years! I do wish the show wasn't focusing so much on Katie in the final days, but will savor every remaining minute. (From what I've read, it sounds like the show week will be difficult for me to watch again later in the week.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list