List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Don't Hate Me Because I'm not a Reid Fan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Don't Hate Me Because I'm not a Reid Fan

Started by Peteena at 2010/08/30 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/04 07:07AM, Views: 568, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2010/08/30 04:32PM
    Don't Hate Me Because I'm not a Reid Fan
    Peteena

Honestly, I just don't understand the appeal. I find the character obnoxious and the actor rather wooden (and not particularly good-looking, either). Am I the only one not enchanted with Dr. Oliver?

#2   2010/09/01 09:10PM
    Re: Don't Hate Me Because I'm not a Reid Fan
    Debbie Lynn

I will admit I wasn't a fan of his for along time, but he has grown on me, I really like that they have given him a soft side you just have to get past the outer shell to see it.

#3   2010/09/02 03:38PM
    Peteena

Ah, but we're out of time on that one! I wonder if the actor feels cheated that he came on was so popular, only to have the show canceled.

#4   2010/09/02 05:12PM
    clicquot1

I LOVE the character he is so complex, arrogant, he's got the whole GOD complex i am the very best because he is a surgeo thang going on for him, putting his career first, no time for a personal life, doesn't suffer fools easily, really doesn't "know" how to relate to people, he's gay on top of all of this and then meets this rich kid that he's attracted to and doesn't want to be and fights it everyday and on top of that the kid has ba*ls to come after him to get him to operate on his bf and tricks him into staying to do it! The character could just as well been straight but tptb made him gay! I love the chemistry between the two actors and they make me believe they are attracted to each other even though one actor is straight and the other is not! I really see how both of these characters are learning from each other .......especially REID he is growing as a person because of LUKE's influence!

I really usually do not like the arrogant characters but this charcter I like and will hate to see him go! The only other gay couple I have ever liked was BK and JT and they were way different than these two but I can understand why tptb will put the other two back together again(LUKE & NOAH)to reward their fan base which I hear is quite big! Didn't really ever see them together much cause I had quit watching!

As far as liking the character or not.....it would be boring if everyone liked all the same characters!

#5   2010/09/04 06:40AM
    porsche

When Reid first came on the show i am like what is the point of this guy but then he grew on me i really will miss him and i cryed so bad with yesterdays show.

#6   2010/09/04 06:42AM
    porsche

Can you tell me if luke is really gay in real life i don't care either way i would just like to know.I think Luke is coming to y&r as Noah and Carley will be on there as Diane Jacks wife can't wait i love carley

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/09/04 06:44AM
    #7   2010/09/04 07:07AM
    clicquot1

Quote porsche: Can you tell me if luke is really gay in real life i don't care either way i would just like to know.I think Luke is coming to y&r as Noah and Carley will be on there as Diane Jacks wife can't wait i love carley

Another actor who had previously played on GOSSIP GIRL is going to play Noah Newman not the actor who plays Luke!

MW will be playing Diane jenkins who was engaged to ole smilin Jack but never married him! They do however have a child together.......she stole sperm from a sperm bank thinking it belonged to her ex-husband Victor newman but it was switched and turned out to belong to ole smilin jack Abbott!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list