List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: 3 Rocky Weeks Ahead

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

3 Rocky Weeks Ahead

Started by soapsrfun at 2010/08/30 04:28PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/03 03:03PM, Views: 1189, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2010/08/30 04:28PM
    3 Rocky Weeks Ahead
    soapsrfun

Well, as a long time ATWT viewer, I was crying during this episode knowing they would find out that Nancy had died.
    I think I will need a box of tissues to get through the next 3 weeks.

#2   2010/08/31 12:00PM
    Re: 3 Rocky Weeks Ahead
    Tigress1761

yes, these will be hard for all of us. Today's show had me in tears, I think Nancy's farewell was done beautifully, not too much, but just enough. I even ran to get a candle to light when the last scene aired.

#3   2010/08/31 09:05PM
    meowbowow

Quote soapsrfun: Well, as a long time ATWT viewer, I was crying during this episode knowing they would find out that Nancy had died.
    I think I will need a box of tissues to get through the next 3 weeks.

You r so not alone. I cried my heart out!!

#4   2010/08/31 09:07PM
    meowbowow

Quote Tigress1761: yes, these will be hard for all of us. Today's show had me in tears, I think Nancy's farewell was done beautifully, not too much, but just enough. I even ran to get a candle to light when the last scene aired.

How sweet. I was so upset and crying I didn't think of anything else. It was done very beautifully, the montages were TOTALLY AWESOME!! At first I thot what, no memorial service, is that the way the first lady of this show is going to go out? Then they did the montages and that was so way better then a memorial service. EXCELLENT JOB ATWT!!

#5   2010/09/01 08:13PM
    soapsrfun

I really enjoyed the black and white scenes with a very young Bob and Lisa, Grandpa Hughes, Chris and even the back of Penny's head.
    For all of you long time viewers, wouldn't have been nice to have seen Ellen return for the service and flashbacks.
    And isn't it great to see John Dixon back. I wish Andy had come with him.

#6   2010/09/03 02:57PM
    porsche

%( I agree i am having a hard time with this .I just watched i can't believe Reed Die's I am very upset.And I think the baby is Dusty's.I cannot stop crying.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2010/09/03 03:00PM
    #7   2010/09/03 03:03PM
    porsche

I really thought they would bring Andy back but it is great to see John Dixon like the old times love it

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list