List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: BABS & HENRY'S WEDDING!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BABS & HENRY'S WEDDING!

Started by clicquot1 at 2010/08/28 06:53AM
    Latest post: 2010/08/30 04:31PM, Views: 708, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2010/08/28 06:53AM
    BABS & HENRY'S WEDDING!
    clicquot1

Ok, who LOVED the wedding.........?

I thought the whole thang was great! From the shock of the announcement to the discussion between Babs family members, to the realization that it is HER life, to the almost breakup between the lovers, to the small wedding with only 2 witnesses, to the realization of pAUL that the wedding was going to take place WITHOUT Babs family because THEY were letting her down, to the family finally being there to support her when she deserved it, to the actual cermeony even with deadevilJAMES appearing, and then to actual end and kiss! May tptb present Mr. and Mrs. Henry not quite Stenbeck!

LOVED IT......how about ya'll! Hated it , liked it ,loved it, or didn't care?

#2   2010/08/28 08:53AM
    Re: BABS & HENRY'S WEDDING!
    HOT PINK

I absolutely LOVED the wedding! Babara looked FABULOUS! I was so proud of her family when they decided to put aside their doubts and be there for her. Had to laugh at the looks on Babara, Henry and Paul's faces when they saw the minister turn into James. And, loved it when they and Emily finally exorcised James from their lives. It was wonderful to see Barbara finally get her man and start a new, happy life with him. Have always loved her and Henry together and it's wonderful to know they are going to live happily ever after!

#3   2010/08/28 05:50PM
    Bede

I absolutely agree with the previous posters. Henry and Barbara's wedding brought tears to my eyes. I am glad that the show is ending with those two being happy together and the family uniting around them.

#4   2010/08/30 08:58AM
    nonniepat

I loved it! It was priceless. Bout time Barbara found some happiness, been a long time coming.

Love the whole show from start to finish from Paul dragging his feet by his protest about his "brother" and a Stenbeck marrying his mother to Will and Gwen being the first to say okay and wish them happiness, to Kim's involvement in the "change" of plans from 2 witnesses to the whole Ryan family.

Of course who didn't love that Mr. Evil himself had to make a "few" appearances in place of the judge until finally one and all vanqished him. Loved it when Paul, Barbara and Henry said they saw James.

The words of Barbara and Henry had me in tears especially references to the future and the World turning.

The icing on the cake was the exercism at Paul and Emily's when the ghost of James was finally laid to rest.

May Mr. and Mrs. Coleman live long and happy lives in marital bliss. Just wish we would be able to see their future together. But we can imagine.

#5   2010/08/30 01:18PM
    Peteena

Who loved the wedding? I did, I did! It was great to see Henry and Barbara FINALLY get together, and funny to see everyone trying to be on their best behavior. I especially love it that Henry has a family to be a part of now and that they are as "unique" (in Emily's words) as Henry. I hope they don't forget to invite Maddie for Christmas!

#6   2010/08/30 01:24PM
    calliope

Hooray for a happy ending that you can actually think will last forever! It was great to see them finally all come together for Barbara. And the exorcism laid James to rest...forever! (I think )

#7   2010/08/30 04:30PM
    clicquot1

Quote calliope: Hooray for a happy ending that you can actually think will last forever! It was great to see them finally all come together for Barbara. And the exorcism laid James to rest...forever! (I think )

LOL! Somewhere James Stenbeck is laughing......probably in HADES!

I wish they would have gotten the boys from SUPERNATURAL to do the exorcism then we could be really sure he wouldn't come back!

#8   2010/08/30 04:31PM
    clicquot1

Quote Peteena: Who loved the wedding? I did, I did! It was great to see Henry and Barbara FINALLY get together, and funny to see everyone trying to be on their best behavior. I especially love it that Henry has a family to be a part of now and that they are as "unique" (in Emily's words) as Henry. I hope they don't forget to invite Maddie for Christmas!

UNIQUE is right! LOL! But I still loved it!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list