List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: SPOILER ~ REID LUKE NOAH

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER ~ REID LUKE NOAH

Started by Lady53 at 2010/08/27 03:29PM
    Latest post: 2010/08/30 10:07PM, Views: 3365, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2010/08/30 06:41AM
    Re: SPOILER ~ REID LUKE NOAH
    Lady53

I never said I got it from facebook. Don't know where you got that impression. TVGuide CND is where I got the info

#12   2010/08/30 06:51AM
    nonniepat

Quote Barb G:
    Quote Lady53: This is a spoiler about how Reid dies so if you don't want to know then don't scroll down

Reid dies in an accident. He goes personally to retieve a heart for Chris and on his way back his car stalls on a train track and he gets hit by the train.
    This sets it up for Noah to comfort Luke.
    It is being said that this will be Emmy winning for Van Hansis(Luke)

Chris will get Reid's heart instead.

A TRAIN?!? THEY'RE GOING TO KILL REID OFF WITH A TRAIN?!?!?! WHY DON'T THEY JUST BURN HIM AT THE STAKE FOR BEING A DROP DEAD HANDSOME, SEXY GAY MAN WHO IS IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER HANDSOME, SEXY GAY MAN, NAMELY, LUKE??? TALK ABOUT OVERKILL...LITERALLY AND FIGURATIVELY!!!!!!!!!

Well...I still have the happier, best moments of their romance to watch whenever I want at lukeandreid.com... With this revelation regarding Reid's fate, I'll be spending a LOT of time there remembering and watching the good times and trying to block out such a horrible image of his doomed fate from my mind...

Okay...I'm done ranting, sorry! I'm going to go have a good cry now.....

Yes according to my cable box previews it will happen or at least start this Friday. From Thursday's preview of the involvement of Tom and Margo in the search for the heart I thought that Reid would go for the heart himself once it is found and somehow die in an accident. But wow a TRAIN! I knew I'd be in tears by weeks end and next week as Luke will be in deep morning I'm afraid. I just hope the newest hurricane coming up the Atlantic doesn't knock out the power and prevent me from taping each and ever moment of it.

It will be sad but let's just hope - for Luke's sake - that Noah has learned a powerful lesson these last few months and that although I personally don't think Luke will be ready (if ever) to jump back into a relationship with Noah after losing Reid maybe Noah will no longer take Luke for granted and treat Luke right and the two can go off into soap opera heaven.

As for the killing of Reid the writers did what they felt (I guess) was the only thing they could to set up a possible future Luke/Noah reunion and though we will never know or see it I think it is terrible to kill off the most exciting character to come along in a long time. Reid would have made ATWT in soapopera heaven a great place to imagine with him running the hosptial and sparing with Chris but alas it's not to be.

Brace yourselves LeRue fans this is gonna be a bad bad week and next week too!!!!!!!!!

#13   2010/08/30 05:19PM
    SamuraiJediS...

Quote Lady53: I never said I got it from facebook. Don't know where you got that impression. TVGuide CND is where I got the info

I mentioned facebook because another person claimed a facebook friend of his said reid died due to some elevator mishap, but your spoiler is much more reliable than someone saying something on facebook.. i liked reid, i hope the actor returns to another soap opera

#14   2010/08/30 06:27PM
    clicquot1

Quote SamuraiJediSentinelL:
    Quote Lady53: I never said I got it from facebook. Don't know where you got that impression. TVGuide CND is where I got the info

I mentioned facebook because another person claimed a facebook friend of his said reid died due to some elevator mishap, but your spoiler is much more reliable than someone saying something on facebook.. i liked reid, i hope the actor returns to another soap opera

I would love it if he went to Y&R!

#15   2010/08/30 07:45PM
    Lady53

Oh Okay my bad Sorry I thought you meant me Sorry again

#16   2010/08/30 07:48PM
    Lady53

Who knows cliq, maybe we will see him in the GC hospital some day. Operate on Adam's head to find out why he is a sociopath HA HA

#17   2010/08/30 10:07PM
    SamuraiJediS...

Quote Lady53:

Oh Okay my bad Sorry I thought you meant me Sorry again

its all good

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list