List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: SPOILER ~ REID LUKE NOAH

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER ~ REID LUKE NOAH

Started by Lady53 at 2010/08/27 03:29PM
    Latest post: 2010/08/30 10:07PM, Views: 3341, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/08/27 03:29PM
    SPOILER ~ REID LUKE NOAH
    Lady53

This is a spoiler about how Reid dies so if you don't want to know then don't scroll down
    Reid dies in an accident. He goes personally to retieve a heart for Chris and on his way back his car stalls on a train track and he gets hit by the train.
    This sets it up for Noah to comfort Luke.
    It is being said that this will be Emmy winning for Van Hansis(Luke)

Chris will get Reid's heart instead.

#2   2010/08/27 03:50PM
    Re: SPOILER ~ REID LUKE NOAH
    Barb G

Quote Lady53: This is a spoiler about how Reid dies so if you don't want to know then don't scroll down
    Reid dies in an accident. He goes personally to retieve a heart for Chris and on his way back his car stalls on a train track and he gets hit by the train.

A TRAIN?!? THEY'RE GOING TO KILL REID OFF WITH A TRAIN?!?!?! WHY DON'T THEY JUST BURN HIM AT THE STAKE FOR BEING A DROP DEAD HANDSOME, SEXY GAY MAN WHO IS IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER HANDSOME, SEXY GAY MAN, NAMELY, LUKE??? TALK ABOUT OVERKILL...LITERALLY AND FIGURATIVELY!!!!!!!!!

Well...I still have the happier, best moments of their romance to watch whenever I want at lukeandreid.com... With this revelation regarding Reid's fate, I'll be spending a LOT of time there remembering and watching the good times and trying to block out such a horrible image of his doomed fate from my mind...

Okay...I'm done ranting, sorry! I'm going to go have a good cry now.....

#3   2010/08/27 05:02PM
    clicquot1

Quote Lady53: This is a spoiler about how Reid dies so if you don't want to know then don't scroll down

Thanks, LADY......even though many of his fans knew he was probably going to be killed we still LOVED him together with LUKE!

To me, they were sooooo much HOTTER and better suited for each other than Noah and Luke but I understand why tptb did this to reward the viewers who had the first gay lovestory on daytime tv. To me, they weren't a good couple and had no chemistry but many loved them! I felt the attraction and passion between Luke and Reid even though one was played by a gay and one was played by a straight actor.....they sold the attraction and I believed they were a couple not so much with NUKE but oh well!

Thanks, again!

#4   2010/08/27 09:30PM
    SamuraiJediS...

oh dear.. i thought reid allegedly dies in an elevator in holden's arms????? so which is it???

#5   2010/08/27 10:56PM
    Lady53

Here's what it says. This is from Nelson Branco of TVGuide Canada.

As the World Turns, CBS/Global — Heart to Heart!
    • One of my fave character actors of all time, Mr. James Rebhorn, returns on Sept. 8 and 9 when he appears as Reid’s estranged Uncle Angus. Rebhorn played soap abusers Henry Lange on World Turns and Bradley Raines on GL. Wonder if Angus will be Reid’s homophobic relative?

• Speaking of Reid, it looks like the rumours are true — Dr. Reid Oliver will meet his maker after he drives to Bay City to pick up Chris’s new heart when his car stalls on the railroad tracks with a fast-moving train approaching! If Chris gets Reid’s heart, will Chris and Luke fall for each other? Oh, I kid. Expect Luke, who had just informed both Noah and Reid that his heart belongs to Dr. McSurly, to experience a serious case of heartbreak like never before. And the Emmy goes to …

• Next week, Nancy Hughes will sadly die onscreen as well. Helen Wagner passed away on May 1 — two months before World Turns filmed their finale. Good night, Nancy and Helen.

#6   2010/08/28 08:12AM
    Barb G

Quote Lady53: Here's what it says. This is from Nelson Branco of TVGuide Canada.

• One of my fave character actors of all time, Mr. James Rebhorn, returns on Sept. 8 and 9 when he appears as Reid’s estranged Uncle Angus. Rebhorn played soap abusers Henry Lange on World Turns and Bradley Raines on GL. Wonder if Angus will be Reid’s homophobic relative?

• Speaking of Reid, it looks like the rumours are true — Dr. Reid Oliver will meet his maker after he drives to Bay City to pick up Chris’s new heart when his car stalls on the railroad tracks with a fast-moving train approaching! If Chris gets Reid’s heart, will Chris and Luke fall for each other? Oh, I kid. Expect Luke, who had just informed both Noah and Reid that his heart belongs to Dr. McSurly, to experience a serious case of heartbreak like never before. And the Emmy goes to …

• Next week, Nancy Hughes will sadly die onscreen as well. Helen Wagner passed away on May 1 — two months before World Turns filmed their finale. Good night, Nancy and Helen.

I just read an article at lukeandreid.com that said that multiple endings were taped on how Reid would die.

Also, his estranged Uncle Angus will be on the show September 8th and 9th...I believe those were the dates given.

The endgame is still the same, though...Reid will die and Chris will get his heart. I don't think it will fit in Chris's chest because Reid's heart is so big, though! Katie had better stop beating Reid's chest in anger for him not telling her about Chris' condition...she may damage his heart before Chris even gets it...one can only hope!!!!!

#7   2010/08/28 08:58AM
    soapsrfun

But if there are multiple endings taped for Reid's death, maybe there is one where he does not die. I really don't want Reid to die. He is a great character.
    I know this is wishful thinking.

Curious, why are they creating a new character the last couple of days of soap??? I love James Rebhorn. He probably will not be likeable.

#8   2010/08/28 10:30AM
    uncgrad80

Sad about Reid dying. I was on hiatus and have only been watching again with the Babs kidnapping and Will and Gwen coming back. I don't like Luke and Reid together. No chemistry to me. I like both characters tremendously but they just don't seem attracted to each other physically. I just get the feeling of friendship between them.

#9   2010/08/28 10:38AM
    Barb G

Quote soapsrfun: But if there are multiple endings taped for Reid's death, maybe there is one where he does not die. I really don't want Reid to die. He is a great character.
    I know this is wishful thinking.

Curious, why are they creating a new character the last couple of days of soap??? I love James Rebhorn. He probably will not be likeable.

********SPOILER********

James Rebhorn will play the part of Reid's estranged Uncle Angus. He will be the one who makes the decision to pull the plug on Reid, who will be on life-support! He definitely will not be likeable!!!!!!!!!

#10   2010/08/28 11:54PM
    SamuraiJediS...

Quote Lady53: Here's what it says. This is from Nelson Branco of TVGuide Canada.

well this does sound more plausable than someone saying something off of facebook.. sad for reid though as i hoped him and luke would have had a happy ending

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list