List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Parker and Will = Hal

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Parker and Will = Hal

Started by jakecarlyfan at 2010/08/26 09:13PM
    Latest post: 2010/08/28 01:11PM, Views: 673, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2010/08/26 09:13PM
    Parker and Will = Hal
    jakecarlyfan

I could not figure out why Will would go to Parker for advice,even though they are halfbrothers, then they started talking about Hal. I think the writers hit it right on, what a way to bring Hal back into the story, a very fitting tribute by his sons and on his actual birthday. Beautiful, tearjerker.

#2   2010/08/27 05:48AM
    Re: Parker and Will = Hal
    fansince68

Quote jakecarlyfan: I could not figure out why Will would go to Parker for advice,even though they are halfbrothers, then they started talking about Hal. I think the writers hit it right on, what a way to bring Hal back into the story, a very fitting tribute by his sons and on his actual birthday. Beautiful, tearjerker.

I thought it was nice too. I loved Hal. I think Parker will become a police officer to honor Hal and Jack.

#3   2010/08/27 02:31PM
    jilltidwell

Quote fansince68:
    Quote jakecarlyfan: I could not figure out why Will would go to Parker for advice,even though they are halfbrothers, then they started talking about Hal. I think the writers hit it right on, what a way to bring Hal back into the story, a very fitting tribute by his sons and on his actual birthday. Beautiful, tearjerker.

I thought it was nice too. I loved Hal. I think Parker will become a police officer to honor Hal and Jack.

I hope he does too. He could become a cop just like both of his fathers.

#4   2010/08/27 02:39PM
    Peteena

While it completely and totally sucks that this show is ending, it's kind of nice that it's ending while Parker and Will are still young and seem to be reasonably sane and well-adjusted people. They can stay that way forever in my mind.

Hal was one of the best actors, and best characters, that they ever had on this show and I still miss him. I never thought I would want to see Barbara with anyone else, until Henry came long.

#5   2010/08/28 01:11PM
    Extra1

Margo's son, Adam, is Hal's son, also. I wish he could have come back for the ending. The stupid half brother , Casey, made him leave, or would have him arrested. Remember, Adam had plastic surgery that totally changed his face, after an accident? Casey was far worse than Adam in the crime department. Adam was totally buried alive by Gwen and the other girl.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list