List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: How Dare Luke !!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How Dare Luke !!

Started by Anka17 at 2010/08/26 11:42AM
    Latest post: 2010/08/28 11:01AM, Views: 567, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2010/08/26 11:42AM
    How Dare Luke !!
    Anka17

I can't believe Reid wasn't mad at Luke for talking to Chris. Who does Luke think he is and why does he feel he always has to defend Reid. Reid is a brain surgeon. I don't think he needs Luke to always defend him. Reid was wrong for sharing confidential info about Chris and Luke was wrong for sharing it. Whew .. had to get that off my chest

#2   2010/08/28 11:01AM
    Re: How Dare Luke !!
    Buffyfan428

Quote Anka17: I can't believe Reid wasn't mad at Luke for talking to Chris. Who does Luke think he is and why does he feel he always has to defend Reid. Reid is a brain surgeon. I don't think he needs Luke to always defend him. Reid was wrong for sharing confidential info about Chris and Luke was wrong for sharing it. Whew .. had to get that off my chest

Well thanks in a large part to idiot Noah, Luke was under the impression that Reid was cheating on him, and from the information/impressions he was getting I could see how he thought that. Reid had no choice but to tell Luke the truth. Screw confidentiality, Chris' dishonesty shouldn't be hurting Reid's relationship with Luke, and Reid shouldn't have to lie to his boyfriend.

Chris is being a dumbass all around. He only wants Chief of Staff to stick it to Bob because he wants to give it to Reid instead, he has no REAL reason for trying to hide his heart condition, and the longer he goes on without telling anyone the worse it gets.

Reid doesn't have to help Chris, but underneath his terse exterior he is a very nice man. He also doesn't have to indulge Chris in keeping it a secret, but again he's nice.

However, he shouldn't let Chris' little ruse ruin his personal/professional life, and I think Luke did nothing wrong in confronting Chris about the insensitivity to Reid in Chris' actions and the recklessness he is showing to his own health. Chris needs someone to tell him what a jackass he's being.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/08/28 11:04AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list