List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Could anyone explain what happened between?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Could anyone explain what happened between?

Started by slras at 2010/08/25 11:51AM
    Latest post: 2010/08/26 04:42PM, Views: 798, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2010/08/25 11:51AM
    Could anyone explain what happened between?
    slras

Could anyone let me know what happened between 2:30ish and 2:45 on today's episode? Our local CBS affiliate broke in with Breaking News while Jack was talking to Ralph and pointing a gun at him and Ralph was reminding Jack about how his brother died. When the station went back into the program, Ralph was being taken away in handcuffs.

I am in the Eastern timezone.

I thank you in advance. We would try to watch this again tonight on SoapNet, but they don't carry it.

Susan

#2   2010/08/25 12:20PM
    Re: Could anyone explain what happened between? Spoiler
    soapsrfun

Jack was going to shoot Ralph but he changed his mind. He realized that killing Manzo would not bring back Brad and that it would ruin his life. Carly was standing in the doorway
    and heard Jack and Ralph.
    The cops came in and took Ralph off to jail.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/08/25 12:21PM
    #3   2010/08/25 01:02PM
    Re: Could anyone explain what happened between?
    slras

Thank you so much. I hate it when our local station interrupts with something that could've waited until the 5:00 news but it had to do with a multiple homicide at The City Grill (8 people were shot and 4 died) almost 2 weeks ago that made it on Associated Press and apparently the the primary suspect turned himself in so they had to interrupt ATWT to let us know.

Thanks once again. I really appreciate it. It's too bad that Ralph didn't admit to knowing Lucinda though.

Susan

#4   2010/08/26 09:30AM
    soapsrfun

Yeah I was hoping he would bust Lucinda but I knew he wouldn't.

#5   2010/08/26 10:27AM
    Lady53

Quote soapsrfun: Jack was going to shoot Ralph but he changed his mind. He realized that killing Manzo would not bring back Brad and that it would ruin his life. Carly was standing in the doorway
    and heard Jack and Ralph.
    The cops came in and took Ralph off to jail.

You got to be kidding.They brought him back just to have him taken right back to jail. What about the furlow papers he had. That would keep him out of jail. He had on an ankle bracelet so it's not like they didn't know where Manzo was. Doesn't make any sense to do that just to have him talk to Lucinda. We already knew he and she were connected because of Blackie.

#6   2010/08/26 01:43PM
    GLandWT

Quote soapsrfun: Yeah I was hoping he would bust Lucinda but I knew he wouldn't.

I totally agree with you.

Uncle Ralphie's (Stuart Damon) real life son is a part of ATWT - can someone tell me in what capacity? Actor? Writer? or what? I read that Stuart would return to ATWT and would be working with his son but did not explain how.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/08/26 01:47PM
    #7   2010/08/26 04:42PM
    slras

I didn't realize that Ralph was Stuart Damon. I remember him from General Hospital as Dr. Alan Quartermaine. Prior to that I remember him when he was the Prince in "Cinderella" with Lesley Ann Warren in 1964. I haven't watched G H in probably 15-20 years and occasionally see part of it when channel surfing and I can't believe how much some of the people have aged. But of course so have I lol. Susan

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list