List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Where's Susan?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where's Susan?

Started by pjmb at 2010/08/24 11:54AM
    Latest post: 2010/08/28 01:15PM, Views: 825, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2010/08/24 11:54AM
    Where's Susan?
    pjmb

Susan (Marie Masters), was at one time one of my favorite characters on ATWT.
    Back in the days when she was a young doctor and had all of her trials with alcoholism, I really enjoyed watching her with her various suitors and husbands. Why isn't she being shown now at the end? She still has a connection to so many people on the show, it seems strange not to include her at this point.

#2   2010/08/24 12:00PM
    Re: Where's Susan?
    HalfEvil

Maybe if Allison gets married to Casey they will bring her back.

I guess it all comes down to who they want to pay or not pay.

#3   2010/08/24 12:55PM
    nonniepat

I'm hoping she'll be back too. She's always been a favorite. Maybe between Dr. John coming back and a possible Allison/Casey wedding on the horizon maybe they will bring her back.

We should have been seeing her interct with Dr.'s Oliver and Chris Hughes in the halls of the hospital all along.

#4   2010/08/27 07:16AM
    fansince68

Quote pjmb: Susan (Marie Masters), was at one time one of my favorite characters on ATWT.
    Back in the days when she was a young doctor and had all of her trials with alcoholism, I really enjoyed watching her with her various suitors and husbands. Why isn't she being shown now at the end? She still has a connection to so many people on the show, it seems strange not to include her at this point.

Remember when she and Dr. Dixon were involved in research? They would be in the laboratory complaining about Bob.

#5   2010/08/28 01:15PM
    Extra1

I have always like Susan. I have been wondering the same thing...where is she???????

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list