List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: What will replace ATWT.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What will replace ATWT.

Started by hello goodbye at 2010/08/24 02:07AM
    Latest post: 2010/09/15 07:11PM, Views: 3109, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2010/09/13 02:10PM
    Re: What will replace ATWT.
    BKLYN

Quote hello goodbye: CBS President Les Moonves' wife, Julie Chen, wanted a daytime talk show similar to The View. Julie fancies herself another Barbara Walters and hubby dearest wanted to help her. They couldn't cancel YR because it's the top soap ratings getter, and BB is only a half hour long, not enough for Julie. So ATWT was Les's sacrifice for his wife. She isn't satisfied with being one of a group on the Early Show, she knows Big Brother isn't all about her, so she needed something that would put her center ring.

I HEARD THAT A TALK SHOW LIKE THE VIEW IS GOING TO REPLACE AS THE WORLD TURNS THE HOST ARE SARA GILBERT, HOLLY ROBIONSON PEETE, SHARON OSBOURN, LEA REMENEY, AND SOME CBS CEO'S WIFE. I WILL NOT BE WATCHING THIS SHOW WHILE I LIKE ALL THEESE HOST EXCEPT THE CEO'S WIFE NEVER HEARD OF HER. AS A LOYAL FAN OF AS THE WORLD TURNS I WILL NOT WATCH I HOPE ALL FANS OF AS THE WORLD TURNS WILL DO THE SAME. CBS SHOULDN'T OF CANCELED THIS SHOW. THE SHOW BROUGHT HOME BEST ACTRESS, BEST ACTOR AND BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS AWARDS THIS YEAR THIS SHOW IS NOW THE LONGEST RUNNING SHOW ON TV, INSTEAD OF CANCELING THE SHOW CBS SHOULD BE PROUD OF THIS SOAP AND SUPPPORT IT. I WILL GIVE AS THE WORLD TURNS MY SUPPORT BY NOT WATCHING THIS NEW SHOW THAT TAKES THERE TIME SLOT.

This longtime CBS ATWT viewer will tune out....ABC here I come at 2:00PM nothing will replace ATWT for me but I will be damned it CBS thinks I will give it anymore of my time.

#22   2010/09/13 08:35PM
    banks

I'm with you I wont watch anything that replaces As the wolrd Turns I still miss Guiding Light I want it back. I've been watching since I was a teenager. please stop replacing our beloved soaps I look forward to seeing them everyday.Don't fix it if it ain't broke CBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S It's not to late.

#23   2010/09/14 08:08AM
    Spaceroy

Another show with a bunch of upstate butt pick women telling me how to live??? Great!!! How about a show for the working people??? No a bunch of rich krunts telling me what to think!!!!! AARRGHHH!!! Thats corporate thinking for ya!! PURE EVIL CBS PURE EVIL PURE EVIL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/09/14 08:10AM
    #24   2010/09/14 08:12AM
    Spaceroy

It will be a cold day in hell before a CBS show is visible on my TV screen between the hours of 6am and 5pm...corporate a holes

#25   2010/09/14 05:06PM
    crazy grandma

I am very upset that AS THE WORLD TURNS is being taken off the air. Granny got me hooked on it when I was 12. NOTHEN can replace the show. I hope CBS and Proctor & Gamble loses out. There are alot of unhappy people because of this and I AM ONE!!!!!!!!!

#26   2010/09/15 07:11PM
    mat317

My heart goes out to all of you! I started watching GL when I was 4 and watched the finale at the age of 33. I would watch ATWT when I could and still love the show. I'll be watching the finale week online and thinking of all of you! I only watched GL, ATWT and Ghost Whisperer on cbs...now all three shows are gone. There is no reason for cbs to be viewed on any of the 4 televisions in my home!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list