List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: What will replace ATWT.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What will replace ATWT.

Started by hello goodbye at 2010/08/24 02:07AM
    Latest post: 2010/09/15 07:11PM, Views: 3100, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2010/09/02 10:37PM
    Re: What will replace ATWT.
    Debbie Lynn

Still feel such a sense of loss and betrayal, I find it so hard to accept that both of the soaps that I have watch my whole life will be gone, it's like losing part of the family, my mother and grandmother both watch GL & ATWT even my kids with admit that they know the characters, (I was surprised my 19 yr old son said he remembered John Dixon). So sad but I know what ever replaces ATWT will not be watch in this house just like I refuse to watch Let's Make a Deal, IT'S MY PROTEST to CBS

#12   2010/09/03 09:11PM
    dolleyes

Amen, I'll not be watching it either.

#13   2010/09/03 11:42PM
    Louise1951

I second it, none of us, ATWT real fans, never should watch the stupid replacement show. There's 2 many talk shows now, I find most of them very boring.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/09/03 11:47PM
    #14   2010/09/10 07:53PM
    jamiel

>) I was not aware of Julie Chens influence! Of course I will NOT be watching any replacement show not to mention Big Brother has just fallen off my list!!!! Good luck Julie and Les getting all new viewers for this time slot. I started watching when Another World was canceled (I know not nearly as long as most of you)and refused to watch whatever the soap they put in its place. That soap that I can't even remember it's name did not make it for long. Soap fans are the most loyal fans there are.

#15   2010/09/12 04:29PM
    nmaunt

The same goes for me. I have watched the show since the early 1960,s with my mom. I feel like I'm losing a part of my family and I don't watch CBS much now and won't watch it at all now. There are too many talk shows and reality shows these days. What happened to entertaining the viewers?

#16   2010/09/12 06:41PM
    Juju4MM

I wont watch it, I am really up set the show has been canceled

#17   2010/09/12 06:55PM
    janetfan10

ITA with everyone.i have watched GL and ATWT for 40 yrs now and i am so upset and angry with cbs that after sep 17th i am giving up cbs daytime for good which means NO MORE y&r and i dont like b&b.i like or at least liked big brother before i heard julie chen will be on a new show that is going to be in ATWT time slot so NOMORE big brother for me because every time i look at julie chen i will always remember her taking over my show's time slot.in fact the only show i will be watching criminal minds on cbs as i will now watch nbc and abc at nighttime and daytime with AMC and OLTL.friday will be a sad day for me as i will be mourning the loss of my fave SHOW.

#18   2010/09/12 09:49PM
    mamerk

I guess when you do not have any talent it helps to marry the boss. It is too bad the actors and support people on ATWT, have lost there jobs on account of one person's hairbrained idea. It is obvious on the morning show Julie in not satified unless she is in the spot light. Stay home raise your child and leave ATWT alone. ATWT and GL have done more to raise awareness about a variety of social issues over the years than Julie could ever dream of. I am pretty well fed up with CBS anyway these days. There was a time that my TV was only tuned into CBS. I am sick of talk shows, I am sick of game shows,and I swear if there is one more doctor show that is aired...I am realllly gonna be sick. After the 17th, I will be viewing NBC, ABC, and FOX...
    By the way BIG BROTHER is a waste of airtime anyway. If Julie really has to have a show cancel BIG BROTHER and put her on then that way you are only wasting 1 hour per week instead of 5 hours on her.

#19   2010/09/13 09:21AM
    MzTKnight

I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY PUT ON EITHER! I WILL NOT BE WATCHING... I'D RATHER WATCH THE WEATHER CHANNEL FOR AN HOUR THEN SUPPORT WHATEVER SHOW THEY REPLACE AS THE WORLD TURNS WITH!!!!!! AS THE WORLD TURNS WAS MY FAVORITE SOAP!!

#20   2010/09/13 01:56PM
    ziggy1

Nothing CAN replace As The World Turns for me...I have watched this program since the very first episode...It has always been the single best Soap on T.V. Then came Guiding light which I watched from its opening episode on T.V. So I do think the one's who determined that these two should go away are a bit sick in their belfrey's...And I register my complaint along with all of the other's..That I am sure will hold absolutely no weight with the power's that exist...I personally would rather have had them cut these two soaps to 30 minutes then to take them off air altogether....Heck I remember when the radio soaps were only 15 minutes..So long ATWT family...

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list