List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: When is the LAST DAY for this stupid soap opera?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When is the LAST DAY for this stupid soap opera?

Started by JOYO at 2010/08/19 04:03PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/05 10:14AM, Views: 3083, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/08/19 04:03PM
    When is the LAST DAY for this stupid soap opera?
    JOYO

Anybody read anything to tell us when this idiotic soap opera is ending. Sometime in September, I know, but when is the final date?

I'm glad Iris is a done deal! Took them long enough and oh that storyline was handled so sloppily!

Also happy that the writers are finally starting to wrap up some of these story lines. Emily making nice nice with Barbara, Barbara accepting Henry's proposal, and I think Chris will be exposed about his illness. We only have a few more weeks of this insanity!

Sure do wish that it is discovered that Janet's baby is really Dusty's after all, though! It's not right for the baby to be Jack's. He has kids already and Dusty does not. That was a really stupid move that the writers pulled. Of course, Janet is so fickle, she would still go after Jack even if it is Dusty's. She can't make up her mind about either man and the minute something doesn't go the way she wants it, she is jumping salty! That's so Boring! SHE'S boring!!! Jack and Carly need a chance to rebuild their lives together without Janet in the shadows with a baby by Jack. So why are two baby girls going to play her baby boy? Does that mean that the child is not a boy after all and that is where the discovery will come in that she was told it was Jack's baby when it's Dusty in reality? I hope so!! This crap needs to come to an abrupt END!

#2   2010/08/19 04:46PM
    Re: When is the LAST DAY for this stupid soap opera?
    drunkengoddess

Your post makes me sad.

#3   2010/08/19 05:01PM
    calliope

Quote JOYO: Anybody read anything to tell us when this idiotic soap opera is ending. Sometime in September, I know, but when is the final date?

I'm glad Iris is a done deal! Took them long enough and oh that storyline was handled so sloppily!

Also happy that the writers are finally starting to wrap up some of these story lines. Emily making nice nice with Barbara, Barbara accepting Henry's proposal, and I think Chris will be exposed about his illness. We only have a few more weeks of this insanity!

Sure do wish that it is discovered that Janet's baby is really Dusty's after all, though! It's not right for the baby to be Jack's. He has kids already and Dusty does not. That was a really stupid move that the writers pulled. Of course, Janet is so fickle, she would still go after Jack even if it is Dusty's. She can't make up her mind about either man and the minute something doesn't go the way she wants it, she is jumping salty! That's so Boring! SHE'S boring!!! Jack and Carly need a chance to rebuild their lives together without Janet in the shadows with a baby by Jack. So why are two baby girls going to play her baby boy? Does that mean that the child is not a boy after all and that is where the discovery will come in that she was told it was Jack's baby when it's Dusty in reality? I hope so!! This crap needs to come to an abrupt END!

If it is so idiotic to you why do you watch it? You don't have to watch to the end. We won't miss your critique.

#4   2010/08/19 08:01PM
    Tigress1761

The last day is September 17, 2010. I hope its the last day we have to hear from ppl that keep bashing the show too. Go watch GH, I hear they are bringing back that sl&t Brenda again.

#5   2010/08/20 05:20AM
    gramie

If you don't want to watch then don't so let yesterday be your last day. and let the rest of us enjoy what is left of our soap. I agree they have hired bad writers to ruin the soap so they can cancel it and say see no one was watching.

#6   2010/08/20 11:06AM
    jilltidwell

Quote JOYO: Anybody read anything to tell us when this idiotic soap opera is ending. Sometime in September, I know, but when is the final date?

If you don't want to watch then don't, but don't ruin it for the rest of us.

#7   2010/08/21 07:38AM
    atwtfaithful

If you are so uninterested in this soap opera you can do what most people would do with a show that they don't want to continue to watch-YOU COULD TURN THE CHANNEL TO SOMETHING DIFFERENT. Really, it's a a simple solution. But there are still ALOT of people who want to continiue to watch until the end. We get it, some people have lost interest in the soap-whatever. I for one will stay faithful.

#8   2010/08/21 07:11PM
    koolgreenakers

no one gives a rats ass what you think, most of us love this show and are upset as hell so you can take your negativity and shove it.

#9   2010/08/21 09:14PM
    nmaunt

I agree. I've been watching for over 40 years and it breaks my heart to see it ending.

#10   2010/08/22 05:51PM
    mamerk

What a lousy comment...again if you do not like the show..go do something else for that hour and leave the rest of us alone!!! I have watched the show off and on for many years since it started. It is sad that this bit of Americana is leaving the networks. They are delighting in saturating the airwaves with these doctor shows, talk shows, and magazine type shows...why? Because they are low budget and do not require much talent...that being said...I won't be watching much daytime TV. There are some daytime dramas left that I will check out. After being a fan of GL and ATWT it is hard to get involved in other storylines. After watching some of the doctor shows if you don't have symptoms before the show look out afterwards. The talk shows are nothing but gossip...gsssh! The court shows...give me a break!! I could go on and on...but you get my drift!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list