List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Barbara/Emily/Wine Cellar...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Barbara/Emily/Wine Cellar...

Started by Bede at 2010/08/18 06:58PM
    Latest post: 2010/08/20 01:44PM, Views: 700, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2010/08/18 06:58PM
    Barbara/Emily/Wine Cellar...
    Bede

Maybe I'm just being picky but I couldn't help wondering how Barbara kept her eye makeup on after being tied in the basement for a couple of weeks. Also, how did they go to the bathroom? Let's face it folks, if she has been tied up and wearing the same outfit for all this time, she must have been sitting in some mess. Maybe Iris gave them potty breaks and brought in a makeup artist. Sorry if someone else has mentioned this in another thread.

#2   2010/08/19 02:29PM
    Re: Barbara/Emily/Wine Cellar...
    Peteena

Quote Bede: Maybe I'm just being picky but I couldn't help wondering how Barbara kept her eye makeup on after being tied in the basement for a couple of weeks. Also, how did they go to the bathroom? Let's face it folks, if she has been tied up and wearing the same outfit for all this time, she must have been sitting in some mess. Maybe Iris gave them potty breaks and brought in a makeup artist. Sorry if someone else has mentioned this in another thread.

You are completely correct, and I think a lot of people have been wondering the same thing. However, it does make Henry look like a super-awesome boyfriend that he would take her in his arms despite the fact that she must have stunk to high heaven. Now that's love!

#3   2010/08/19 05:16PM
    Debbie Lynn

The bathroom issue has had me puzzled to, but you do have to admire a woman Bab's age who has a bladder like that...

#4   2010/08/20 05:24AM
    gramie

Quote Debbie Lynn: The bathroom issue has had me puzzled to, but you do have to admire a woman Bab's age who has a bladder like that...

I think they need to fumigate that clown.

#5   2010/08/20 12:57PM
    red34420

HAVEN;T YOU HEARD OF PERMANENT EYE MAKE UP IT THE THING NOW.

#6   2010/08/20 01:44PM
    calliope

That was always a question I had when Emily had Dusty chained up.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list