List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Janet!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Janet!!

Started by calliope at 2010/08/17 09:47AM
    Latest post: 2010/08/18 03:37PM, Views: 733, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2010/08/17 09:47AM
    Janet!!
    calliope

I am so frustrated with Janet that I want to reach in the TV grab her and shake her!

#2   2010/08/17 10:00AM
    Re: Janet!!
    LIZWHIZARD

I agree, JABIMBO is a real piece of crap

#3   2010/08/17 11:02AM
    nonniepat

I agree.

I used to think that Janet was a tough woman, raising a child on her own and all, and the "guys" wanting to protect her were the problem.

After yesterday, I've changed my tune completely.

Since when does the world turn (to coin a phrase) around Ms. Janet?

I mean really, please give me a break. I was screaming my head off yesterday when she had the nerve to "believe" that Jack and Carly (of all people) were spying on Blackie to protect her! Please! Janet Janet Janet not EVERYTHING is about YOU!

Won't you feel silly Janet and stupid when Blackie turns out to be the bad news we know he is and Dusty, whom you claim to love, gets hurt in the process. Wouldn't surprise me if Mr. Blackthorne wasn't in cohoots with Janet's papa and Uncle Ralphie.

With Ralph coming back it's a safe bet that's what gonna happen.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/08/17 11:04AM
    #4   2010/08/17 11:10AM
    lovinthesoaps

I just think Janet is a terrible character. She has been shown to be such a user. I have wanted to strangle her through the TV since day 1! LMAO!! I was so bummed that their paired her with Dusty. She doesnt deserve him. Lucy should have his baby and leave Janet looking like the fool she is again for trusting the wrong guy. She is pathetic.

#5   2010/08/17 11:30AM
    calliope

I don't really like who Lucy is now either. I suspect there is no one who would be as good to Dusty as me! Dusty and Craig....would I be in heaven or what?

#6   2010/08/17 03:51PM
    lovinthesoaps

Quote calliope: I don't really like who Lucy is now either. I suspect there is no one who would be as good to Dusty as me! Dusty and Craig....would I be in heaven or what?

I hear ya there. I was a huge fan of Dusty and Rose but that has long gone and I too think I can save Dusty!! Maybe we can share.

#7   2010/08/18 09:38AM
    calliope

Hey, I'll share! Even a bit of time with him would make me happy!

#8   2010/08/18 03:30PM
    carjackfan4life

I wish Blackthorn would take Janet back to where they came from and stay there. We only have a month left to enjoy ATWT and Janet is ruining it!

#9   2010/08/18 03:37PM
    Peteena

I completely agree that Janet is taking up valuable screen time here in the home stretch. She doesn't have the history on the show to merit it. When (and why) did she get tenure (for lack of a better word)?

In terms of her character, she's a "Holden" type of character. Humble origins, portrayed as basically honest and decent, reacts emotionally to everything, loyal to the point of being blind, stubborn to the point of being completely unreasonable. Unfortunately, she's also a screaming stereotype and really, really annoying.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list