List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: MAJOR SPOILERS: DONT OPEN IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MAJOR SPOILERS: DONT OPEN IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW

Started by smiley8338 at 2010/08/09 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2010/08/17 05:06AM, Views: 3595, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2010/08/09 12:26PM
    MAJOR SPOILERS: DONT OPEN IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW
    smiley8338

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Exclusive-World-Turns-1021624.aspx

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh about myyyyyy Carjackkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2   2010/08/09 01:29PM
    Re: MAJOR SPOILERS: DONT OPEN IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW
    SandraJ

That was a lot of information. Loved it, except for one thing and since this is a "spoiler" thread, I won't talk about it. But, thanks for the tip on the spoilers.

#3   2010/08/10 01:23PM
    1moretyme

Sandra - I'm not happy about one thing either. I wonder if its the same spoiler?!?!

Thanks for the link Smiley

#4   2010/08/11 01:02PM
    Bettywho

HELP!!!!! Can someone please tell me what the spoilers are? Unfortunately I cannot access the link because my work computer has limited access and I'm dying to know what you all read.

#5   2010/08/12 07:47AM
    Earthmom

Quote Bettywho: HELP!!!!! Can someone please tell me what the spoilers are? Unfortunately I cannot access the link because my work computer has limited access and I'm dying to know what you all read.

Look down the message page and read Adriana's post titled 'Spoilers for the week of August 9, 2010.' She cut and pasted the info so you don't have to find the link.

#6   2010/08/12 01:51PM
    lona

I hate how they have ruined this show. I cant believe Barbara is still in a basement. What are we on now the third week? When this could have been great writing with Henry and Barbara, instead we get this crap of people I really dont know who the HE!! they are! Who is Reid, and Who is Noah's parents? Where the HE!! did Janet come from ? You know if the writers wanted us to be engaged in a story they would not have let the chimps at the Zoo to step in a give this story a send off. Also, who are Katies parents? Is it Susan and Casey? He was so cute. I think he got sick in real life. But don let the fans know these things. I have watched this show since I was little and now 48. And now, what? So in the next few weeks in order for this show to be watchable, the baby's have to be born...the people in love have to find each other back......and the people out to steal others companies have to get them.

#7   2010/08/12 04:46PM
    lexusfan

Craig, Margo, and Katie's mother is Lila Peretti. Lila was married to Casey Peretti, Katie's father(may be 15 yrs younger than her). Casey had a terminal illness and asked Margo to pull the life support. She did. Casey Hughes is named in honor of Casey Peretti.

#8   2010/08/13 03:53AM
    lona

Thank you, I remembered Casey, and I remember Lila, she was very attractive also. So why, at the end of this show did they not bring some of those people back. I still dont know were Janet and her family came from. Did they just come down the stairs at the farm house. And what happened to the rich guy Mama Snyder was married to? He at least bought her a new fridge. Now the old one is back on the farm.

#9   2010/08/13 01:37PM
    sisterliz

Quote lona: I hate how they have ruined this show. I cant believe Barbara is still in a basement. What are we on now the third week? When this could have been great writing with Henry and Barbara, instead we get this crap of people I really dont know who the HE!! they are! Who is Reid, and Who is Noah's parents? Where the HE!! did Janet come from ? You know if the writers wanted us to be engaged in a story they would not have let the chimps at the Zoo to step in a give this story a send off. Also, who are Katies parents? Is it Susan and Casey? He was so cute. I think he got sick in real life. But don let the fans know these things. I have watched this show since I was little and now 48. And now, what? So in the next few weeks in order for this show to be watchable, the baby's have to be born...the people in love have to find each other back......and the people out to steal others companies have to get them.

I GOT TO SAY THAT I LISTENED TO THIS SOAP ON THE RADIO AS A LITTLE GIRL WITH MY MON AND THE WOMEN IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD. WE WERE ONE OF THE FIRST FAMILIES IN THE WHOLE AREA (VALLEJO, CA) TO GET A TV BACK IN THE MID 40'S. I WILL NEVER BE SO GLAD TO SEE THIS MESS THEY CALL (AS THE WORLD TURNS)GO OFF THE AIRWAVES. THEY HAVE JUST RUINED THIS SOAP WITH LONG STUPID, STUPID STORYLINES. AND NOW WITH THE END SO CLOSE, THEY WANT TO BRING BACK EVERYBODY AND THEIR GRANDMOTHER. ALL I CAN SAY DIE ALREADY!!!

#10   2010/08/17 05:06AM
    nonniepat

Quote 1moretyme: Sandra - I'm not happy about one thing either. I wonder if its the same spoiler?!?!

Thanks for the link Smiley

Thanks for the info Smiley.

I too am not happy about this one story line. I've seen different versions of spoilers including the soap central one that show something that I just don't get.

If the spoilers are happening in order and so far they have then why would the mysterious death come first and then more spoilers concerning the very couple I believe we are all referring to.

Can anyone help me understand if the spoilers are in fact in order so I can make sense of everything I'm reading?

Thanks!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list