List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Prediction

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Prediction

Started by fansince68 at 2010/08/09 11:23AM
    Latest post: 2010/08/17 01:14PM, Views: 1712, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/08/09 11:23AM
    Prediction
    fansince68

Heart transplant for Chris. Reid is donor!

#2   2010/08/13 02:06PM
    Re: Prediction
    thomson

reid should tell luke

#3   2010/08/13 02:58PM
    greeniz

Yep, that is what I said under the Reid Spoiler thread a few days ago. Looks like that is exactly where this is headed just like B&B and Guiding Light did with Katie and Olivia and even Rick when he needed a heart.

#4   2010/08/13 03:09PM
    lindab73

rememebr Phillip on Guiding when he came back with a rare disease that he would collapse sometimes over. Alan donated what was it bone marrow in a risky operation for both of them. Phillip lives and Alan later dies o the bench overollking the lake. With the writers the same wonder if this is where Reid/Chris story line going.. As Phillip was trying to slef medicate as well.

#5   2010/08/13 04:00PM
    barnbuddy

Heart transplants need one dead person, so you do the math. I just hope they let Reid and Luke get together before this happens.

The promo show Noah, after seeing Reid help a collapsing person (I'd guess Chris) into the hotel elevator, try to convince Luke that Reid is a cheat. So Luke might be estranged from Reid when the end comes?

#6   2010/08/14 08:21AM
    GLandWT

Quote fansince68: Heart transplant for Chris. Reid is donor!

Will there be a death in Oakdale other than Nancy? If so, I'd rather it be Iris...

#7   2010/08/14 09:25AM
    fansince68

Quote greeniz: Yep, that is what I said under the Reid Spoiler thread a few days ago. Looks like that is exactly where this is headed just like B&B and Guiding Light did with Katie and Olivia and even Rick when he needed a heart.

I know, I read it a f e w days after mine. We're probably both wrong! Haha!

#8   2010/08/17 11:19AM
    nonniepat

If Reid is the other death in Oakdale and his heart does go to Chris then some of these spoilers on various boards are in the wrong order or something.

I hope not but if Reid's death means something like giving Chris a new heart then if written and played (the actors will do great) well then it could be very powerful and moving.

I was touched by GL's ending last year. The Philip and Alan story ending was very moving and very well done.

With 2 doctors involved, especially with Reid's rough bed side manner personality, it may be even more dramatic and moving.

I hope they don't kill off Reid but if they do then if the character and Mr. Stevens portrayal is given the justice it deserves then it should be good.

#9   2010/08/17 11:34AM
    calliope

Wait! What are ya'll saying? Is Reed supposed to die? Oh I hope not. Luke is so much more of a complete person with Reed. Bummer!

#10   2010/08/17 12:49PM
    nonniepat

Quote calliope: Wait! What are ya'll saying? Is Reed supposed to die? Oh I hope not. Luke is so much more of a complete person with Reed. Bummer!

Calliope I really don't think anyone is sure of anything. The Producer is the only one who is saying for sure that a there will be a tragety surrounding the Luke/Reid/Noah story line.

Rumors are running wild right now but as I said the spoiler boards are listing spoilers in order and if they are being spoiled in order then I have to put a big (?) under the Reid giving his heart to Chris scenario.

Things aren't always what they seem and in this case I for one hope that Luke and Reid ride off into the sunset together. They certainly are the most exciting couple on the show right now.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list