List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Why is Barbara incapable of escaping?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why is Barbara incapable of escaping?

Started by Jayro at 2010/08/05 02:26PM
    Latest post: 2010/08/14 04:31AM, Views: 1383, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2010/08/11 09:04AM
    Re: Why is Barbara incapable of escaping?
    Fiorenza

Absolutely boring!!! Barbara needs to get out ASAP!!! They are ruining the show... I used to love this show and I really hate to see it go, but lately I don't even want to watch it, because of Chuckles the Clown, Bab's dead husband turning into Chuckles, drinking Iris, and her silly daughter Gwen,(so disrepectful to Emily's hospitality), not to mention Blackie!!!
    What keeps me going are Craig, Lily and Carly and Jack. Janet is too loud and sometimes obnoxious, but she's okay, and Jack can't make up his mind. Gabriel is great, so is Liberty. Katie is a pain...I love Luke and Reid and Paul and Emily. Holden needs to go. But please stop with Bab's abduction. Thank you.

#12   2010/08/11 09:48PM
    Juju4MM

It is getting a bit on the silly side, we have not seen Babs eat or drink anything in weeks and she has been wearing the same clothes for all this time, how are we supposed to believe she would still look as nice as she does. Please.....with no food or water for weeks and she is still able to walk around its all getting a bit to much.

#13   2010/08/13 04:06PM
    barnbuddy

I wonder if they are just trying to keep costs down - she did many scenes solo, and I think the writers want to redeem the character a bit. I mean, she's not much of a mother, really. I mean, both her son's are kinda crazy. I mean institutional crazy.

#14   2010/08/14 04:31AM
    ladybug 2

Quote nonniepat: You are right. I was floored to see not only Barbara in Fairwinds winecellar (did I miss the scene where Iris moved her) and then Emily wallks in and is Talking to herself and Barbara doesn't even whimper or anything. What's up with that? I don't care if my daughter-in-law hates me if I'm being held by a mad woman, bond and gagged or not, I'm going make some noise, move around something even if I have to hurt myself to get her attention.

It's all moot now. They stopped shooting in June. What you see is what we get!

Come on guys please let's move this along a little faster. She's out of the warehouse at least for now but still a captive and now in her son's own home. Iris is one seriously demented woman and needs to found out SOON and stopped permanentely.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list