List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Casting News: Maura West (Carly) joins Y&R!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Casting News: Maura West (Carly) joins Y&R!

Started by mateale121068 at 2010/08/05 10:13AM
    Latest post: 2010/08/17 03:56PM, Views: 2386, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2010/08/13 07:51AM
    Re: Casting News: Maura West (Carly) joins Y&R!
    Janl

Great news for Maura, and a great addition for Y & R !

#12   2010/08/13 11:20PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I watch Y&R also and the way the writers re-write history... Diane Jenkins will have just arrived a few years ago.....I understand Diane Jenkin's son is being aged.. He was about 4 the last time we saw him..... which was 3 years ago.....soooooo who knows with these nutty writers.

I too hope she shines... I don't want them to waste her talent...... A great addition.....

#13   2010/08/15 09:12AM
    calliope

No, no B&B for Maura! They have such a glut of actors now we never get to see ones who deserve story. Like Thorne!!

#14   2010/08/15 07:54PM
    mpwifefl

This is fantastic news for MW fans! She's the constant professional and deserves a role on a show that can showcase her talents. With ATWT wrapping up storylines, I think she's getting thrown out in left field. It breaks my heart to lose ATWT but the writing has been on the wall for the last couple of years. In fact, I thought ATWT would go BEFORE Guiding Light!! ((Which I miss dearly every single day!!)) I also hope that the powers that be will really get on the stick with Y&R and keep the storylines fresh and exciting so we'll at least ONE GOOD CBS soap left. I've watched ONLY CBS soaps since I was a small child and too old and set in my ways to change now. I've tried a couple before but never could stick them out for long at the time. Best of Luck, Maura.....we'll all be cheering for OUR CARLY!!! PG....PLEASEEEEEEE take Jack with you !!!!! hehehehehehehe

#15   2010/08/16 10:50AM
    calliope

Quote uncgrad80: Maura is a wonderful actress and I will watch her on Y & R. I have just one problem with this--Diane Jenkins is much older than Maura. Maura was a little girl when Diane's character was introduced on Y & R over 25 years ago. And the Y & R hair people have not been doing a good job lately. I just want her to shine. I agree, B & B would have been the better fit.

Susan is 9 yrs older than Maura. That's not too bad.

#16   2010/08/17 12:03PM
    Margo52

Absolutely fantastic news! Can't wait until October.

#17   2010/08/17 03:56PM
    lovinthesoaps

Best news I have heard in a long time. Maura going to my Y&R. I am thrilled!! If Y&R wanted a way to get back into the Emmy's here it is. She beat out MS to get the Emmy this year and I think having her play the no nonsense Diane Jenkins is a great spot for Maura. Woot Woot!! Cannot wait until October!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list