List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Is something wrong with Jennifer Landon?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is something wrong with Jennifer Landon?

Started by greeniz at 2010/08/04 03:00PM
    Latest post: 2010/08/12 04:15PM, Views: 3070, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/08/04 03:00PM
    Is something wrong with Jennifer Landon?
    greeniz

Is it just me or has anyone noticed how "jittery" she is acting. I had been happy to hear she and Jesse were returning for the finale. Jesse is as great as I remember. But the Emmy winning actress is not. She never smiles and her expressions look as if she is on the verge of tears all the time. I've gotten past the weight loss and bad hairstyle, but she just seems "off" somehow.

#2   2010/08/04 03:17PM
    Re: Is something wrong with Jennifer Landon?
    Peteena

I noticed it, too, but I figured that she just didn't really want to be there but they offered her lots of money and talked her into it.

#3   2010/08/04 03:18PM
    Peteena

Bad hairstyle is right, too, she was so cute with short hair but she doesn't look good now.

#4   2010/08/05 03:20PM
    sonny6

I noticed it too. Yea she is not the same as before. She seems scared of something. Like Greeniz said like shes ready to start crying. Her acting is not the same, and I really like Jennifer.

#5   2010/08/05 04:35PM
    Earthmom

I think Jennifer is doing exactly what the character calls for. She is majorly stressed by Barbara's disappearance, by Iris's appearance, and by Emily's over-reacting and hateful attitude. Not to mention the bad memories associated with even being in Oakdale at all.

She looked lovely today with her hair pulled back...she was enjoying herself, laughing, smiling, and being playful with the kids and Allie until Henry called with news of Barbara. Then, as the script would call for, she was stressed again....and worried for Barbara and Will.

I think Jennifer is doing a fantastic job. I enjoy every moment she's on. I hope she and Will stay to the end. I love them with Casey and Allie.

#6   2010/08/06 10:29PM
    greeniz

Earthmom, I am happy she returned I just think she is different now. Like she can't relax and just deliver a scene like she used too. Jesse would be more stressed then her over Barbra and he is great as usual.

#7   2010/08/08 11:14AM
    effielee

:) I REALLY LIKE JENNIFER I THINK SHE IS A GOOD ACTRESS MUCH LIKE HER DAD. I HOPE THEY BOTH STAY UNTIL THE END.

#8   2010/08/09 12:32PM
    smiley8338

I was watching today'a episode (the 9th) and was looking at her arms....she looks anorexic...her arms are way too skinny that it doesnt look healthy.

#9   2010/08/09 07:15PM
    Lookinatcha

I am enjoying Jennifer; I too have notices how thin she looks and also her hair seem a bit thin. I at first wondered if she had been ill. I hope she stays aroung until the end also but I am getting frustrated with Iris. No matter what she tells her, she is sucked into her many lies. Why didn't she bother to check today to find out if Iris really did go to an AA meeting? Also, hasn't Henry at least noticed that Iris is wearing a lot of Barbara's clothes? Strange how Barb's clothes fit her so well...

#10   2010/08/10 12:38AM
    pink kiity

im am happy that Gwen is back to and i like hers shes is doing a great job on the soap,

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list