List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Writer Introduction

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Writer Introduction

Started by Misti Sandefur at 2006/09/25 11:10AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/25 07:31PM, Views: 349, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/09/25 11:10AM
    Writer Introduction
    Misti Sandefur

Let me start off by introducing myself. My name is Misti Sandefur, I'm from Southern Illinois, and I will be the writer for ATWT. I will keep you up-to-date with recaps and news about ATWT. If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask me, and by all means, continue posting on the boards; I'll drop in daily.

I look forward to getting to know each and everyone of you!

Never give up on your dreams--work toward them,
    Misti Sandefur
    Writer/Moderator

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/25 11:13AM
    #2   2006/09/25 03:01PM
    Re: Writer Introduction
    Chrissi

Let me be the first to welcome you, Misti!! We lost Denise our ex- ATWT writer, because she wanted to pursue writing fulltime. She is writing a book!! Best wishes are sent Denise's way and we now welcome Misti!

#3   2006/09/25 07:31PM
    Re: Writer Introduction
    MistiSandefur

Quote Chrissi: Let me be the first to welcome you, Misti!! We lost Denise our ex- ATWT writer, because she wanted to pursue writing fulltime. She is writing a book!! Best wishes are sent Denise's way and we now welcome Misti!
    Chrissi, thank you for the welcome! I look forward to writing the recaps, news and etc. on ATWT. I too wish Denise the very best as she pursues writing fulltime. I also wish her the very best with her book. I have written two books, and am currently working on another, so I know how time consuming writing a book can be

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list