List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: Jade should be cut!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jade should be cut!

Started by Kayla L at 2006/09/25 08:36AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/26 10:54PM, Views: 491, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/09/25 08:36AM
    Jade should be cut!
    Kayla L

okay, Jade should be cut seriously ! She's a s****! First she comes in and lies to Lilly and Holden, then when they find out her true colors she uses/seduces Luke (who is gay), and oh yeah you cant forget that she kissed Holden. If thats not a s*** i dont know what one is. Then on top of everything she messes up a marriage by sleeping with Will (who so doesnt want her). I just wish that she would have got killed by Eve . Now the little hoochy is pregnant and if it isnt obvious; shes just money hungry . She wants to move back into Will and Gwens home and frankly if i was Gwen i would have been kicked her A** along time ago! but thats just me!

EDITED BY CHRISSI FOR PROFANITY,PLEASE REVIEW OUR GUIDELINES!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/25 09:10AM
    #2   2006/09/25 09:34AM
    Re: Jade should be cut!
    Chrissi

I don't like her either, Kayla.

#3   2006/09/25 10:12AM
    adoakey23

Quote Chrissi: I don't like her either, Kayla.

I really think that Barbara will come in and take care of Jade........ by the way is there a chance Stinbeck will come back? And do you think that if Jade is really pregnant and they finaly let Hal pass away on the show Will might find out that Jades baby is a boy and he will want it no matter what because of his Dad Hal.

#4   2006/09/26 02:45PM
    marny

yes,. I feel jade should be cut too, I just don't like her, can't stand the I feel sorry for myself all the time and trying anything to get to Will..

#5   2006/09/26 05:28PM
    Natalie

I cant stand Jade either. She is ugly and a bad actor. I want her off the show.

#6   2006/09/26 05:45PM
    kissable_nicole

>( Jade should be kick off this show cause I can't stand her and the way she did gwen and she knew gwen was getting back together with Will... I hate her in this show , I wanting the killing to get jade..

#7   2006/09/26 06:14PM
    bgiancoli11

8) I know I'm in the minority here but Jade really isn't that bad of a character. I mean yes she's conniving, decieving, and a master manipulator but every soap needs a character like this. If everyone was sweet and decent it would be boring. Don't get me wrong I don't approve of what she's done to Gwen and Will's marriage but she really is fun to watch. If she's stirring up so much emotion from viewers I guess she's doing what she was hired to do. The writers want her to be "bad" so it's not the actress' fault. By no means is she my favorite character but she brings that bad girl quality to daytime like no one I've seen in a long time.

#8   2006/09/26 06:43PM
    Raneychul

I too really enjoy watching Jade..I think Elena Goode is a terrific actress...and she's only doing what is written for her, and she must be doing a terrific job, having everybody having such strong emotions about her..and attacking the way she looks is totally uncalled for, you are attacking the person who is only playing the character...and she is a beautiful young woman...No wonder Elena Goode said she never reads these message boards

#9   2006/09/26 10:54PM
    Jade's moves
    daisydiddl

I was in disbelief to see Jade walk around almost naked, and Will say nothing. As if that was not enough, she complained she did not have any warm clothes, and goes to buy this slinky dress...absolutely shocking, such a mind twister..

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list