List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: REID SPOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

REID SPOILER

Started by SageO at 2010/07/10 11:53PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/13 11:30PM, Views: 15112, Replies: 94
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #81   2010/09/07 04:22PM
    Re: REID SPOILER
    ween

:( this is the cruelest thing i have ever seen. I am glad this is going off the air I hate this show and the writers...

#82   2010/09/07 04:23PM
    ween

i hate what they did to the est couple on the show

#83   2010/09/07 04:30PM
    ween

I have watched this show since it started...I can;t believe they could have such a cruel ending about Reid . He was one of the finest and claasiest characters on the show. Too bad, I always liked this show I am now glad they are going off the air...no wonder it was cancelled.

#84   2010/09/07 05:13PM
    Earthmom

Whoa. This thread now has well over 10,000 hits! Has any other thread on this board ever had that many?

I'll bet the honchos at CBS are standing in a circle kicking each others butts for being so stupid as to let this show go.

The thought gives me a great deal of satisfaction.

They had a real gem with LuRe. What a bunch of fools.

#85   2010/09/07 05:19PM
    chris45ny

Well, Seduction-you were correct that Reid dies but not in Holden's arms or anything to do with an elevator. I'm glad you were wrong about that as it would have been so cruel if Luke didn't get a chance to say goodbye. The Reid/Luke story was heart wrenching and one of the best.

I started watching this soap when it was on for 15 minutes. Times have changed and the emphasis is on reality TV-what a shame.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/09/07 05:21PM
    #86   2010/09/07 05:57PM
    Barb G

Quote Earthmom: Whoa. This thread now has well over 10,000 hits! Has any other thread on this board ever had that many?

I'll bet the honchos at CBS are standing in a circle kicking each others butts for being so stupid as to let this show go.

The thought gives me a great deal of satisfaction.

They had a real gem with LuRe. What a bunch of fools.

LOVED YOUR POST!!!!!!!!!

ME TOO!!! I'd even be willing to buy a few pairs of steel-toe shoes so they don't soon forget what a HUGE mistake they made!!! Of course, I'd like to get to watch the butt kicking for supplying the shoes! Maybe even get in a few kicks of my own!!!

Yep...LuRe is a real gem...and always will be...

#87   2010/09/07 06:03PM
    Barb G

Quote chris45ny: Well, Seduction-you were correct that Reid dies but not in Holden's arms or anything to do with an elevator. I'm glad you were wrong about that as it would have been so cruel if Luke didn't get a chance to say goodbye. The Reid/Luke story was heart wrenching and one of the best.

I started watching this soap when it was on for 15 minutes. Times have changed and the emphasis is on reality TV-what a shame.

I too am glad that Luke got to say good-bye to Reid. His death was heart-wrenching enough without the thought of Luke not getting to say good-bye!!! And that final kiss as Reid took his last breath!!! I sobbed from the start of the show until well past 4pm!!!

I too have watched since it was 15 minutes long. As for reality TV...I've never watched any of them and I don't plan on ever doing so. You're so right...what a shame and a big waste of time...

#88   2010/09/07 06:07PM
    ayana23

This was one of my tearful moments. I am tired of the writing KILLING everyone off the show. We already know it will end soon but can at least everyone have a happy ending.

#89   2010/09/07 07:27PM
    Keeping It R...

Quote Barb G:
    Quote chris45ny: Well, Seduction-you were correct that Reid dies but not in Holden's arms or anything to do with an elevator. I'm glad you were wrong about that as it would have been so cruel if Luke didn't get a chance to say goodbye. The Reid/Luke story was heart wrenching and one of the best.

I too am glad that Luke got to say good-bye to Reid. His death was heart-wrenching enough without the thought of Luke not getting to say good-bye!!! And that final kiss as Reid took his last breath!!! I sobbed from the start of the show until well past 4pm!!!

I too have watched since it was 15 minutes long. As for reality TV...I've never watched any of them and I don't plan on ever doing so. You're so right...what a shame and a big waste of time...

I was also glad that Luke had the chance to say goodbye. I just think it stinks that Reid's last words to Luke revolved around Chris. His last words should have been in reference to the love shared by Luke and Reid. Other than that, I did love the humor that was inserted in the goodbye scene, such as the nurse telling Luke not to agitate Reid and Luke responding that Reid was always agitated.

#90   2010/09/07 07:36PM
    chris45ny

Oops!!! ATWT started as a 30 minute soap. I got it mixed up with GL and SFT. Sorry!!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list