List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: REID SPOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

REID SPOILER

Started by SageO at 2010/07/10 11:53PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/13 11:30PM, Views: 15111, Replies: 94
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #71   2010/09/06 06:55AM
    Re: REID SPOILER
    porsche

He gets stuck on the train tracks and gets runned over.I feel bad for luke I know theres on a 2 weeks left but i will miss reid its not fair how they did this

#72   2010/09/06 01:29PM
    miss dustymc...

NO NO NO Reid will NOT Die he marry's Luke!
    It has to be! You hear me writers

#73   2010/09/06 04:14PM
    Keeping It R...

The night that I read the spoiler about Reid's fate I could not sleep because I was soooo upset. Over and over this show's writers have shown their homophobic nature. First by making Luke and Noah wait a year before we heard they finally had sex (Lord forbid they be shown in a somewhat intimate loving embrace or laying on a bed together!) and then killing Reid off before he and Luke ever slept together, even though they had a loving, honest and mutually supportive relationship. Meanwhile, it appears that these couples that have already been married numerous times and could not keep it together (Lily and Holden; Carly and Jack) will be reunited once again. What a crock.. there is no way I can believe they will live happily ever after, I just know we won't see the next break-up. Reid and Luke had what it took to make it to forever, like Tom and Margo or Chris and Nancy. The only way I could get over my intense anger at the treatment that Luke and Reid received, was to write an alternate ending. Here it goes...

Reid went to Bay City and got the heart for Chris (another heart also became available so the patient in Bay City also survived). Chris survived and became healthy again. Everyone got to see the other (caring) side of Reid and accept and like him for the total man that he is. Of course Reid got the job of Chief of Staff at Memorial. Noah and Luke had a long talk where Noah finally takes responsibility for his actions and the loss of Luke. Noah apologized to both Luke and Reid for his behavior and all three men become good friends. Noah went to LA and met his true soul-mate there and from the lessons he learned from his relationship with Luke, Noah was able to be a good life partner to this new guy. Luke and Reid got married and Noah gave Luke away at the ceremony. Katie and Chris got married and had two children together. Katie then acted as a surogate for Luke and Reid and gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl. The boy was a good kid and kind of a nerd. The girl was a real firecracker getting into everything and keeping Luke and Reid on their toes. Luke and Reid worked together rearing their children and though they did not always agree on everything they always acted as a mature united couple.......

This is the ending that I will choose to think about when I think of these characters as oppose to the insult the "true writers" gave us.

#74   2010/09/06 04:16PM
    Michelle57

how true.....but they all die comes september 17th the final show. The writers are doing a good job...there ending with drama and more drama... a true soap opera ending.

#75   2010/09/06 05:06PM
    Earthmom

Quote Keeping It Real Too: The night that I read the spoiler about Reid's fate I could not sleep because I was soooo upset. Over and over this show's writers have shown their homophobic nature. First by making Luke and Noah wait a year before we heard they finally had sex (Lord forbid they be shown in a somewhat intimate loving embrace or laying on a bed together!) and then killing Reid off before he and Luke ever slept together, even though they had a loving, honest and mutually supportive relationship. Meanwhile, it appears that these couples that have already been married numerous times and could not keep it together (Lily and Holden; Carly and Jack) will be reunited once again. What a crock.. there is no way I can believe they will live happily ever after, I just know we won't see the next break-up. Reid and Luke had what it took to make it to forever, like Tom and Margo or Chris and Nancy. The only way I could get over my intense anger at the treatment that Luke and Reid received, was to write an alternate ending. Here it goes...

Reid went to Bay City and got the heart for Chris (another heart also became available so the patient in Bay City also survived). Chris survived and became healthy again. Everyone got to see the other (caring) side of Reid and accept and like him for the total man that he is. Of course Reid got the job of Chief of Staff at Memorial. Noah and Luke had a long talk where Noah finally takes responsibility for his actions and the loss of Luke. Noah apologized to both Luke and Reid for his behavior and all three men become good friends. Noah went to LA and met his true soul-mate there and from the lessons he learned from his relationship with Luke, Noah was able to be a good life partner to this new guy. Luke and Reid got married and Noah gave Luke away at the ceremony. Katie and Chris got married and had two children together. Katie then acted as a surogate for Luke and Reid and gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl. The boy was a good kid and kind of a nerd. The girl was a real firecracker getting into everything and keeping Luke and Reid on their toes. Luke and Reid worked together rearing their children and though they did not always agree on everything they always acted as a mature united couple.......

This is the ending that I will choose to think about when I think of these characters as oppose to the insult the "true writers" gave us.

Gosh! Why weren't YOU writing for our soap???

THANK YOU! Thank you so much! This is the ending I will cherish. I am going to print it out and read it every once in a while....when I need to restore my faith in humanity. There is absolutely no reason it couldn't have ended this way. Since it's all make believe....I'm going with your ending.

Barb G, Rose3939, and so many others....I hope you read this!

Thank you, Keeping it R.... You kept it really beautiful for me.

#76   2010/09/06 05:36PM
    Barb G

Quote Earthmom:
    Quote Keeping It Real Too: The night that I read the spoiler about Reid's fate I could not sleep because I was soooo upset. Over and over this show's writers have shown their homophobic nature. First by making Luke and Noah wait a year before we heard they finally had sex (Lord forbid they be shown in a somewhat intimate loving embrace or laying on a bed together!) and then killing Reid off before he and Luke ever slept together, even though they had a loving, honest and mutually supportive relationship. Meanwhile, it appears that these couples that have already been married numerous times and could not keep it together (Lily and Holden; Carly and Jack) will be reunited once again. What a crock.. there is no way I can believe they will live happily ever after, I just know we won't see the next break-up. Reid and Luke had what it took to make it to forever, like Tom and Margo or Chris and Nancy. The only way I could get over my intense anger at the treatment that Luke and Reid received, was to write an alternate ending. Here it goes...

THANK YOU! Thank you so much! This is the ending I will cherish. I am going to print it out and read it every once in a while....when I need to restore my faith in humanity. There is absolutely no reason it couldn't have ended this way. Since it's all make believe....I'm going with your ending.

Earthmom: I know.....I know!!!!!!! It's wonderful!!!!!!!!! I read it over in the ATWT Newsroom and posted a comment to Keeping It Real Too asking to please post it in the message boards so even more people can read it and be happy... I also printed out a copy, just like you, to remind me of how LuRe REALLY ends on those days when I'm missing seeing them both terribly!!! I think "Keeping It Real Too" should actually start a separate thread with this wonderful ending...There would be ever more "views" by fans who would be happy they read it...

On a personal note, Earthmom, I'm going to miss reading your comments and posts. I loved each and every one of them and want to thank you for sharing them with everyone!!! I won't be watching any other soaps after the 17th...Y&R just kept getting more ridiculous and B&B is just too "out there" for even me so I stopped watching them months ago. If you watch any other soaps please let me know so I can at least read your posts. I'll be smiling as I remember ATWT and you...Take care...

#77   2010/09/06 06:21PM
    Earthmom

Quote Barb G:
    Quote Earthmom:

Earthmom: I know.....I know!!!!!!! It's wonderful!!!!!!!!! I read it over in the ATWT Newsroom and posted a comment to Keeping It Real Too asking to please post it in the message boards so even more people can read it and be happy... I also printed out a copy, just like you, to remind me of how LuRe REALLY ends on those days when I'm missing seeing them both terribly!!! I think "Keeping It Real Too" should actually start a separate thread with this wonderful ending...There would be ever more "views" by fans who would be happy they read it...

On a personal note, Earthmom, I'm going to miss reading your comments and posts. I loved each and every one of them and want to thank you for sharing them with everyone!!! I won't be watching any other soaps after the 17th...Y&R just kept getting more ridiculous and B&B is just too "out there" for even me so I stopped watching them months ago. If you watch any other soaps please let me know so I can at least read your posts. I'll be smiling as I remember ATWT and you...Take care...

Sweet Barb, thank you....I will miss you terribly. You have great passion and an inate sense of fairness. I always feel as if I'm reading my own thoughts when I read your posts.

I stopped watching Y&R and B&B years ago. I wasn't able to stomach them either. I thought I might try checking out DAYS because Crystal Chappel went there after GL (which I loved). But, I'm not holding my breath. It would be like moving to a new neighborhood and trying on a whole new set of people to see which ones will fit as friends. I'm not sure I'm up to it.

My fantasy is that I will actually start riding my bicycle again...or, maybe try to figure out how my WII works so I can exercise inside where the weather is tolerable.

I do 3 things online: email, Wunderground weather, and ATWT. Guess I'm down to 2 now.

It has been really fun reading and commenting on this board. I will miss your tender heart, Barb....and, all of the crazy posters out there...the kind ones, the intelligent ones, the imaginative ones, the snarky ones, the funny ones...everyone. We have all been part of a wonderful family and I will think of you all that way...as long as the world keeps turning.

#78   2010/09/06 06:55PM
    Keeping It R...

Quote Barb G:
    Quote Earthmom:

Thank you Earthmom and Barb G, you guys are great for my ego. Wouldn't it be fantastic if this caught on to the extent that some people forget the ending the writers wrote and remember this as the "true ending". LOL

#79   2010/09/06 07:17PM
    Barb G

Quote Keeping It Real Too:
    Quote Barb G:
    Quote Earthmom:

Thank you Earthmom and Barb G, you guys are great for my ego. Wouldn't it be fantastic if this caught on to the extent that some people forget the ending the writers wrote and remember this as the "true ending". LOL

What ending the writers wrote??? This IS THE TRUE ENDING AND ALWAYS WILL BE, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing it!!!

#80   2010/09/07 12:03PM
    miss dustymc...

I am so upset! They didn't have to kill off Reid!
    I was hoping in the last second that Bay City came in with the Heart & Reid woke up!I just kept hoping.
    This was the easy way out for the writers.
    I can think of a better ending for Luke & Reid then he dies!

It just doesn't seem fair. Luke deserved a happy love life Noah oh please! Reid was mature edgy for Luke.
    What is the sense. Just to say I am extremely disappointed with Reid dying!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list