List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: REID SPOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

REID SPOILER

Started by SageO at 2010/07/10 11:53PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/13 11:30PM, Views: 15475, Replies: 94
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #61   2010/09/03 02:10PM
    Re: REID SPOILER
    clicquot1

Quote VickyJo:
    Quote SageO: I just heard what happens to Reid and I'm so mad right now. I can't believe the writers are going to kill Reid.%( This is so horrible for the writers to do to such a good & interesting character and to have him die in Holden's arms and not let Luke see him one last time before he dies and Holden has to deliver the bad news to Luke. My heart is broken right now. This is so unfair. Why can't Luke and Reid just be happy in the end? Even if they want to put Luke with Noah again which is so stupid I don't see why they have to kill Reid. I should have known ATWT would ruin this story.

I totally agree, I love Luke and Reid, Noah is to selfish and whiney. I hate that ATWT did this. I'm so sad and angry, I don't know why they had to ruin it, but it must be to make the Nuke fans happy.

Yeah, it will make the fans that loved Luke and Noah happy but tptb could have put them back together withOUT killing REID...........REID could have been noble and left Luke cause he knew that he & Noah really belonged together or something! Reid could have learned to put someone else's needs before his own because he loved someone other than himself but we did see how MUCH REID has grown from knwoing and loving Luke and he died a hero but I still feel robbed!

#62   2010/09/03 03:30PM
    Talliaj

Okay, so I am totally pissed by this ending. It's no wonder this show is going off the air. The writers have failed to see the brilliance of Reid and Luke from the beginning despite the fact that the chemistry between them was amazing from day one. Reid brought a fire to ATWT that the show hadn't has in a very long time. But instead of giving these two the relationship they deserved the writers were gutless. Had they been a straight couple Luke and Reid would have been ther premiere couple on the show. And they should have been regardless of their sexual orientation. Unfortunately, the writers allowed every other couple on the show to make love except these two. The writers managed to come up with every stupid excuse to keep these two apart. We got to see a kiss every two weeks and that was about it. There was virtually no physical contact between the two otherwise. Anyone wathching Atwt knows that Luke honestly began to fall in love with Reid when they were stuck in the elevator together. However, the writers chose to ignore the obvious and tried to shove Noah down our throats. Instead Luke and Noah deserved a repectful ending where they wished each other well and Noah went off to make movies.
    For the record, Naoh, Dr. Oliver did NOT steal your boyfriend. You tossed him aside and treated him like crap and went out with other guys. Luke was treated like your personal whipping boy, and you expected Luke to just take you back any time you wanted. You were a terrible boyfriend. Meanwhile, Luke fell for someone who was truly intrested and cared. Let me state that I never really cared for Noah (if you haven't already guessed).
    Unfortunately, the writers never saw what they really had. Unlike other shows which would have featured Dr. Oliver prominently and put Luke and Reid together immediately. I guess that is why they are still on the air and this show is ending in two weeks.
    When Dr. Oliver first joined ATWT I was estatic because he brought a fire to the show that was so badly lacking. Unfortunately, the writers did not have the courage to give him the brilliant storyline that he deserved. Instead settlling for him sneaking around giving Chris shots. It is a tragedy that someone as dopey as Chris is going to live on and we lose one of the best characters on television, not just daytime. Dr. Oliver and Luke should have ended the show starting their life together and Reid should have become the chief of staff. Right now I am sorry that this show did not end two weeks earlier so that our brilliant doctor would still be alive.

#63   2010/09/03 03:47PM
    JudyMyers

I'm right there with you Reid is the only reason I am still watching Luke and Noah have became stupid the way noah treats him and poor abuse luke puts up with it it sends people the wrong message. If Reid is Kill off then i have no reason to finish watching. it till its done

#64   2010/09/03 03:48PM
    clicquot1

Quote Talliaj: Okay, so I am totally pissed by this ending. It's no wonder this show is going off the air. The writers have failed to see the brilliance of Reid and Luke from the beginning despite the fact that the chemistry between them was amazing from day one. Reid brought a fire to ATWT that the show hadn't has in a very long time. But instead of giving these two the relationship they deserved the writers were gutless. Had they been a straight couple Luke and Reid would have been ther premiere couple on the show. And they should have been regardless of their sexual orientation. Unfortunately, the writers allowed every other couple on the show to make love except these two. The writers managed to come up with every stupid excuse to keep these two apart. We got to see a kiss every two weeks and that was about it. There was virtually no physical contact between the two otherwise. Anyone wathching Atwt knows that Luke honestly began to fall in love with Reid when they were stuck in the elevator together. However, the writers chose to ignore the obvious and tried to shove Noah down our throats. Instead Luke and Noah deserved a repectful ending where they wished each other well and Noah went off to make movies.
    For the record, Naoh, Dr. Oliver did NOT steal your boyfriend. You tossed him aside and treated him like crap and went out with other guys. Luke was treated like your personal whipping boy, and you expected Luke to just take you back any time you wanted. You were a terrible boyfriend. Meanwhile, Luke fell for someone who was truly intrested and cared. Let me state that I never really cared for Noah (if you haven't already guessed).
    Unfortunately, the writers never saw what they really had. Unlike other shows which would have featured Dr. Oliver prominently and put Luke and Reid together immediately. I guess that is why they are still on the air and this show is ending in two weeks.
    When Dr. Oliver first joined ATWT I was estatic because he brought a fire to the show that was so badly lacking. Unfortunately, the writers did not have the courage to give him the brilliant storyline that he deserved. Instead settlling for him sneaking around giving Chris shots. It is a tragedy that someone as dopey as Chris is going to live on and we lose one of the best characters on television, not just daytime. Dr. Oliver and Luke should have ended the show starting their life together and Reid should have become the chief of staff. Right now I am sorry that this show did not end two weeks earlier so that our brilliant doctor would still be alive.

WOW! Standing ovation! I adore your post! Hope the fawning over it is not too much? LOL! Thanks, and I so wishe tht tptb could see this!

You are right....REID did bring a fire to the show but he also had sooooooooooooo much chemistry with LUKE! The actors were GREAT...........................I really felt like they wanted to rip each other's clothes off but of course we didn't get to see any of that! I know one of the actors was straight and one was gay but that didn't matter to me because these two just sold the attraction and were a GREAT SOAPY COUPLE! Loved them and will miss them and to me they ended up together!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/09/03 03:52PM
    #65   2010/09/03 04:40PM
    Barb G

Quote clicquot1:
    Quote Talliaj: Okay, so I am totally pissed by this ending. It's no wonder this show is going off the air. The writers have failed to see the brilliance of Reid and Luke from the beginning despite the fact that the chemistry between them was amazing from day one. Reid brought a fire to ATWT that the show hadn't has in a very long time. But instead of giving these two the relationship they deserved the writers were gutless. Had they been a straight couple Luke and Reid would have been ther premiere couple on the show. And they should have been regardless of their sexual orientation. Unfortunately, the writers allowed every other couple on the show to make love except these two. The writers managed to come up with every stupid excuse to keep these two apart. We got to see a kiss every two weeks and that was about it. There was virtually no physical contact between the two otherwise. Anyone wathching Atwt knows that Luke honestly began to fall in love with Reid when they were stuck in the elevator together. However, the writers chose to ignore the obvious and tried to shove Noah down our throats. Instead Luke and Noah deserved a repectful ending where they wished each other well and Noah went off to make movies.

WOW! Standing ovation! I adore your post! Hope the fawning over it is not too much? LOL! Thanks, and I so wishe tht tptb could see this!

You are right....REID did bring a fire to the show but he also had sooooooooooooo much chemistry with LUKE! The actors were GREAT...........................I really felt like they wanted to rip each other's clothes off but of course we didn't get to see any of that! I know one of the actors was straight and one was gay but that didn't matter to me because these two just sold the attraction and were a GREAT SOAPY COUPLE! Loved them and will miss them and to me they ended up together!

A DOUBLE standing ovation to you both!!! Luke and Reid will always be happy, in love and together in my heart and mind!!! It was the best love story I've seen in a very long time! Luke and Reid forever!

#66   2010/09/03 05:51PM
    kettlebell

But Katie the skank needs love!!! I am angry - why couldn't it have been her in the car with Craig the useless.

#67   2010/09/05 07:33PM
    Michelle57

but sometimes they have several endings because they fear the end will be spoiled. And so the make-up artist may be wrong.

#68   2010/09/05 08:19PM
    soapsrfun

Michelle57, I keep hoping that the spoilers have been wrong.
    The previews on Friday kind of support the make-up person, but they never show everything.
    I am with you, we can hope because the spoiler ending is just wrong on so many levels.

#69   2010/09/05 09:05PM
    SamuraiJediS...

Quote soapsrfun: Michelle57, I keep hoping that the spoilers have been wrong.
    The previews on Friday kind of support the make-up person, but they never show everything.
    I am with you, we can hope because the spoiler ending is just wrong on so many levels.

the make up person said reid dies in an elevator accident in holden's arms???

#70   2010/09/05 09:36PM
    macbook3

Quote Seduction:
    Quote SamuraiJediSentinelL:
    Quote Seduction:
    Quote SageO: I just heard what happens to Reid and I'm so mad right now. I can't believe the writers are going to kill Reid.%( This is so horrible for the writers to do to such a good & interesting character and to have him die in Holden's arms and not let Luke see him one last time before he dies and Holden has to deliver the bad news to Luke. My heart is broken right now. This is so unfair. Why can't Luke and Reid just be happy in the end? Even if they want to put Luke with Noah again which is so stupid I don't see why they have to kill Reid. I should have known ATWT would ruin this story.

Sorry everyone, but this is true! I am friends on Facebook with one of the make-up artist for the show and they confirmed it some time ago. They talked about the scene and I asked if it was really Reid and they said yes!

sorry but i really don't believe you.. i am a facebook friend of ronn moss from Bold and Beautiful and he claimed there was a twist on a s/l from the show yet there was no twist.. so i really wouldn't believe what someone on facebook tells you especially since i have been on numerous soap opera sites and none have confirmed reid dies

I told you once, and I'll tell you again, I AM FRIENDS WITH ONE OF THE MAKEUP ARTIST FOR THE SHOW!, Reid dies in Holden arms. Something about an elevator?? Don't know all of the details b/c they can't really say, but he told me personally, that is was REID! NOW...you can think what you want, but when it happens, I want you to come back and apologize for trying to discredit me, since you know everything!

Now , don't you feel silly?

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list