List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: REID SPOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

REID SPOILER

Started by SageO at 2010/07/10 11:53PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/13 11:30PM, Views: 15397, Replies: 94
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #51   2010/08/28 01:24PM
    Re: REID SPOILER
    Extra1

I think the Reid/Luke story line is the best I have ever seen on ATWT. Reid has literally MADE the show for me, since he came on. Noah is irritating...whineing, casting Luke aside, when all Luke ever did was try to help him. Noah even dated other guys. I wanted Luke to be with the handsome, sexy, witty, Dr. Reid. Why do the writers think we need to end such an old, old ,treasured Soap with such tragic sadness????

#52   2010/08/28 04:40PM
    Songberry

Just out of curiosity, are you gonna come back and apologize to everyone else for this tantrum if YOU'RE wrong? By now its common knowledge that Reid dies, but according to TV Guide, he dies in a car accident going to get Chris a new heart not in an elevator posting like your facebook bestie said. As far as sources, my money is on TV Guide...just saying...

I thought we were all adults here, but maybe I have the wrong forum if the standard is standing on a virtual soapbox having a tirade.

#53   2010/08/28 06:32PM
    thomson

:) reid just got there reid found hes true love with luke and you taking him away are crazy reid and luke deserve happy endings they should get marryed at the end and live happley evedr after make this hapopend

#54   2010/08/28 06:41PM
    thomson

%( reid just got there reid found true love with luke and you are taking him away are you crazy reid and luke deserve to have happy endings they should get marryed at the end and live happly ever after make it happend

#55   2010/08/29 05:19AM
    gramie

I read in a spoiler that Chris needs a heart so maybe Reid will give his heart to Chris?

#56   2010/08/30 05:21PM
    SamuraiJediS...

Quote gramie: I read in a spoiler that Chris needs a heart so maybe Reid will give his heart to Chris?

yes reid dies tragically and chris gets his heart

#57   2010/09/01 06:56PM
    macbook3

Does Reid die so Chris can have his heart?

#58   2010/09/02 01:03PM
    VickyJo

Quote SageO: I just heard what happens to Reid and I'm so mad right now. I can't believe the writers are going to kill Reid.%( This is so horrible for the writers to do to such a good & interesting character and to have him die in Holden's arms and not let Luke see him one last time before he dies and Holden has to deliver the bad news to Luke. My heart is broken right now. This is so unfair. Why can't Luke and Reid just be happy in the end? Even if they want to put Luke with Noah again which is so stupid I don't see why they have to kill Reid. I should have known ATWT would ruin this story.

I totally agree, I love Luke and Reid, Noah is to selfish and whiney. I hate that ATWT did this. I'm so sad and angry, I don't know why they had to ruin it, but it must be to make the Nuke fans happy.

#59   2010/09/02 01:10PM
    VickyJo

Quote nonniepat:
    I will enjoy ever scene until the bitter end, no matter what that end maybe.

I agree with you it is a shame they kill Reid off, I love Reid with Luke, it softened him and it made Luke act like an adult for once.

I too will be watching every last minute right till the end no matter how I feel about the sl, I am going to miss this show so much.

#60   2010/09/03 11:51AM
    tootoophyl

Oh my, my soap mind is at work now, Reid went to get Chris a heart and he dies. now mission complete his heart will beat in Chris' body.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list