List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: REID SPOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

REID SPOILER

Started by SageO at 2010/07/10 11:53PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/13 11:30PM, Views: 15654, Replies: 94
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #41   2010/08/16 09:39AM
    Re: REID SPOILER
    nonniepat

Okay I'm a little confused here. Reading all these spoilers, especially soap central spoilers shows Nancy death, yes I get that one, then another tragic death in Oakdale and if this is suppose to be Reid then why is the next spoiler and on down talking about first Reid bonding with Chris then Reid and Luke and Reid and Dr. John ect.

Can anyone tell me whether all these spoilers are in order or are they throwing us a curve by making us think the rumor is true? I for one believe it will be true but with the way the spoilers are set up it's hard to tell anymore.

#42   2010/08/24 01:50AM
    hello goodbye

I'm glad they are killing him off. How can it be a big mistake? The show has 2 1/2 wks left. What's going to happen?

#43   2010/08/24 10:22AM
    kettlebell

Shape up, the show is going off the air anyway so what. Wish it was Lily that died tho. Happy ending to Ms. Stupid.

#44   2010/08/24 11:56AM
    HalfEvil

Never been the same between Lily and Holden since the original Lily left (Martha Bryn sp?) Martha was the Lily I grew up with. The only one I will ever consider to ever be Lily. I agree with you they should have killed Lily off instead of Reid.

#45   2010/08/24 12:32PM
    pjmb

Quote kettlebell: It would have been real nice if Damien came back and shot Lily, the HO. I cannot stand her and I would have loved to have seen that. The beeach gets what she deserves - POW after Damien rapes her. Worthless HO of a character.

Now that's just mean! Look at it this way you won't have to see any of these characters anymore pretty soon. I for one would not like to see anything bad happen to any of these characters. How could anyone deserve what you wish to happen? What does this have to do with the Reid spoiler?

#46   2010/08/24 01:04PM
    angelinabiglips

This message board banter is far more entertaining than the show itself...the poster "Seduction" is far more eloquent than any of the writers they pay here.....too bad isn't it that they never got the viewership vs cash flow problems fixed and this show could have made sufficient money to stay on the air. Now we get blessed with yet another game show-talk show- whatever-that will make even more afternoon viewers turn off their sets. Too bad no one has thought about occasional evening movies that appear in primetime, I would bet they could garner better than average ratings in viewership. Same could be said for the Guiding Light demise. A movie every 3 months to keep the characters and storylines going, would likely bring in new watchers who are sick of reality shows and survivor shows.

#47   2010/08/24 07:27PM
    ladybug 2

Quote Kuraihi: If this comes to pass; I will be VERY VERY VERY UPSET!!!!!!!!!! Come on TPTB don't do this to my boy!!!!!!

My guess is that Reid will die and his heart will go to Chris. Chris will have the heart of someone he couldn't stand but who proved to be a friend to the end.

#48   2010/08/25 11:27PM
    macbook3

Does Reid die to give Chris his heart ? Is this why?

#49   2010/08/26 10:15AM
    clicquot1

REID is on today....maybe one of his last if that horrible rumor/spoiler is true! I hope he does get to be with Luke if he does have to go to soapy heaven but then aren't they all going there anyway after Sept.17th or is it 18th?

#50   2010/08/27 05:59AM
    Sugarmagnolia

Quote SageO: I just heard what happens to Reid and I'm so mad right now. I can't believe the writers are going to kill Reid.%( This is so horrible for the writers to do to such a good & interesting character and to have him die in Holden's arms and not let Luke see him one last time before he dies and Holden has to deliver the bad news to Luke. My heart is broken right now. This is so unfair. Why can't Luke and Reid just be happy in the end? Even if they want to put Luke with Noah again which is so stupid I don't see why they have to kill Reid. I should have known ATWT would ruin this story.

I was hoping this wasn't true I completely agree with you 100%. Now I really won't miss this show.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list