List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: REID SPOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

REID SPOILER

Started by SageO at 2010/07/10 11:53PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/13 11:30PM, Views: 15417, Replies: 94
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #31   2010/08/07 06:28PM
    Re: REID SPOILER
    Seduction

Quote smiley8338: WTH, reid is going to die? what were the writers smoking when they came up with that idea. even though I am not a dying Lure fan (I do like them), even I can admit that they are one of the reasons why ATWT has more viewers than they deserve. But thats weird because the actor who plays Reid said in an interview that he is pleased with his ending.

I am a die hard Luke and Reid fan. I don't like Noah AT ALL, but that being said, in soap world, all good things must come to an end. I think the character that plays Reid is content with his ending b/c my source tells me that he dies "being a hero". Not sure just yet what that really means but I think if they had to kill him off, having it being heroic is better then just dying. We shall see, but yes, it is true, Reid does not make it to the final episode. In fact there was a seen shot with Luke, Holden and Lily at the lake with Luke holding Reid's ashes in an Urn. Very sad....

#32   2010/08/07 07:07PM
    barnbuddy

This has been hinted at all over, including the guy who plays Holden saying he was glad Noah and Luke would be together at the end - perhaps Noah growing up a bit and comforting Luke.

And funerals are almost as big soap deals as weddings, so it's not like poor Kish, who just kinda went off camera. And since the show is ending, well, we're not missing anything.

This s/l reminds me a bit of Torch Song Trilogy, where Michael Firesteins' second love is gay bashed, and he eventually reunites with his first love.

Do you think they'd have the dramatic guts to have Reid gay bashed? Really make a statement? I read an interview with Eric Stevens and he said he was very happy with the ending, and he would be happy to talk to press after the fact.

And the other way you can see this coming is that Chris Hughes is going to need a heart transplant, right? Guess who's the doner?

#33   2010/08/07 08:45PM
    jakecarlyfan

Somebody wants to be boss of the sandbox.

Glad you like Carly. Everybody loses in Sept.

#34   2010/08/08 06:13AM
    Seduction

Quote jakecarlyfan: Somebody wants to be boss of the sandbox.

Glad you like Carly. Everybody loses in Sept.

Probably the only two things that we will ever agree on: Yes, I like Carly and Maura. And yes everyone loses in September.

As for the first statement: Don't forget that you came at me first......and then I fired back.

#35   2010/08/08 07:24AM
    Earthmom

Good greif....what a waste of my time reading all of this childish sniping.

Grow up, ladies.

#36   2010/08/09 05:48AM
    mykki35

Quote jakecarlyfan: No one owes you an apology. Being friends with someone on Facebook and personal friends are totally different. All you have done is spoil the story for everyone because you want to be the first one to say what happens. Like the boy who cried wolf. You want all the credit.

I hope that makeup artist didn't have to sign a confidentuality statement, although maybe they have already lost their job. If you were told in confidence you do not keep a secret very well either. But then facebook sure isn't the place to put secrets.

If you did not want it spoiled then you should have not come into a thread titled Reid Spoiler. She is correct in what she is saying.

#37   2010/08/09 02:01PM
    kettlebell

It would have been real nice if Damien came back and shot Lily, the HO. I cannot stand her and I would have loved to have seen that. The beeach gets what she deserves - POW after Damien rapes her. Worthless HO of a character.

#38   2010/08/10 05:20AM
    Extra1

I hope it is not true that Reid is killed on the show. Good grief, tragedy DOES NOT make a good ending for the show. He is the best actor on the show, and the most handsome, intelligent actor I think. Please, don't ruin my memories of my favorite soap!!

#39   2010/08/12 12:52AM
    greeniz

If in fact they do ruin the Luke and Reid storyline I am guessing they are going to take a page from Guiding Light and Bold and the Beautiful now that we know about Chris having a bad heart. I love the actor who plays Chris but it is a huge disservice to those of us who love the character of Reid. Too bad they did not bring him on a couple of years ago. We can tell how viewers have taken to him in the short time he has been on. He would have only been a ratings boost which they so desperately needed to stay on.

#40   2010/08/12 12:08PM
    craigishot

Quote greeniz: If in fact they do ruin the Luke and Reid storyline I am guessing they are going to take a page from Guiding Light and Bold and the Beautiful now that we know about Chris having a bad heart. I love the actor who plays Chris but it is a huge disservice to those of us who love the character of Reid. Too bad they did not bring him on a couple of years ago. We can tell how viewers have taken to him in the short time he has been on. He would have only been a ratings boost which they so desperately needed to stay on.

I agree with this. I suspected this several weeks ago when I read some other spoilers. I bet Chris gets Reid's heart....Too bad it has to be Reid's. I did NOT want Luke back with Noah; after the way Noah dissed him, acted like a spoiled crybaby, blamed him for his blindness. I would not take someone back who did that to me. Luke and Reid had far, far more chemistry than him and Noah. I could watch Reid all day everyday, but Noah is just bland. The chemistry with them was gone fast, this is not the case with Reid. I am very angry at this ending. I think they made a HUGE mistake, but I seen it brewing awhile back.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list