List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: REID SPOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

REID SPOILER

Started by SageO at 2010/07/10 11:53PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/13 11:30PM, Views: 15588, Replies: 94
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #21   2010/08/06 06:43AM
    Re: REID SPOILER
    mykki35

Quote Seduction:
    Quote SamuraiJediSentinelL:
    Quote Seduction:
    Quote SageO: I just heard what happens to Reid and I'm so mad right now. I can't believe the writers are going to kill Reid.%( This is so horrible for the writers to do to such a good & interesting character and to have him die in Holden's arms and not let Luke see him one last time before he dies and Holden has to deliver the bad news to Luke. My heart is broken right now. This is so unfair. Why can't Luke and Reid just be happy in the end? Even if they want to put Luke with Noah again which is so stupid I don't see why they have to kill Reid. I should have known ATWT would ruin this story.

Sorry everyone, but this is true! I am friends on Facebook with one of the make-up artist for the show and they confirmed it some time ago. They talked about the scene and I asked if it was really Reid and they said yes!

sorry but i really don't believe you.. i am a facebook friend of ronn moss from Bold and Beautiful and he claimed there was a twist on a s/l from the show yet there was no twist.. so i really wouldn't believe what someone on facebook tells you especially since i have been on numerous soap opera sites and none have confirmed reid dies

I told you once, and I'll tell you again, I AM FRIENDS WITH ONE OF THE MAKEUP ARTIST FOR THE SHOW!, Reid dies in Holden arms. Something about an elevator?? Don't know all of the details b/c they can't really say, but he told me personally, that is was REID! NOW...you can think what you want, but when it happens, I want you to come back and apologize for trying to discredit me, since you know everything!

I believe you. I heard this last Saturday also not from the same source as you but I do believe you.

#22   2010/08/06 05:22PM
    SamuraiJediS...

Quote Seduction:
    Quote Seduction:
    Quote SageO: I just heard what happens to Reid and I'm so mad right now. I can't believe the writers are going to kill Reid.%( This is so horrible for the writers to do to such a good & interesting character and to have him die in Holden's arms and not let Luke see him one last time before he dies and Holden has to deliver the bad news to Luke. My heart is broken right now. This is so unfair. Why can't Luke and Reid just be happy in the end? Even if they want to put Luke with Noah again which is so stupid I don't see why they have to kill Reid. I should have known ATWT would ruin this story.

Sorry everyone, but this is true! I am friends on Facebook with one of the make-up artist for the show and they confirmed it some time ago. They talked about the scene and I asked if it was really Reid and they said yes!

sorry but i really don't believe you.. i am a facebook friend of ronn moss from Bold and Beautiful and he claimed there was a twist on a s/l from the show yet there was no twist.. so i really wouldn't believe what someone on facebook tells you especially since i have been on numerous soap opera sites and none have confirmed reid dies

I told you once, and I'll tell you again, I AM FRIENDS WITH ONE OF THE MAKEUP ARTIST FOR THE SHOW!, Reid dies in Holden arms. Something about an elevator?? Don't know all of the details b/c they can't really say, but he told me personally, that is was REID! NOW...you can think what you want, but when it happens, I want you to come back and apologize for trying to discredit me, since you know everything!

then how come soaps.com and many other soap opera sites/magazines HAVE YET TO SAY REID DIES???

#23   2010/08/06 10:23PM
    zzyzx

I'm very saddened to hear this example of poor writing and fan disappoointment. It's stuff like this that gets a show canceled!

#24   2010/08/07 06:23AM
    Seduction

Quote Seduction:
    Quote Seduction:

then how come soaps.com and many other soap opera sites/magazines HAVE YET TO SAY REID DIES???

Actually soapcentral.com hints at it. It says Reid suffers a terrible blow, Holden faces a life threatening situation, Holden has a difficult duty to perform, and Holden and Lily come together for a family crisis.

You guys don't have to believe me, in fact, I don't want you to. Just watch the show and you will see for yourself. I was trying to give some in-site about the spoiler, but if you don't believe it, then just watch the show and when it happens, come back and admit I was right....

#25   2010/08/07 12:55PM
    CBSoapKing

I agree with you about Reid. He brought that maturity to Luke's life that he so desperately needed. I'll watch out for whatever day it is that they kill Reid off and I will NOT watch the show that day.

#26   2010/08/07 01:56PM
    SamuraiJediS...

Quote Seduction:
    Quote Seduction:
    Quote Seduction:

Actually soapcentral.com hints at it. It says Reid suffers a terrible blow, Holden faces a life threatening situation, Holden has a difficult duty to perform, and Holden and Lily come together for a family crisis.

You guys don't have to believe me, in fact, I don't want you to. Just watch the show and you will see for yourself. I was trying to give some in-site about the spoiler, but if you don't believe it, then just watch the show and when it happens, come back and admit I was right....

i have actually read those same spoilers, btw, reid suffers a horrible blow is most likely reid losing the chief of staff position.. if reid were to die then it should read luke suffers a horrible blow.. another thing, this person who speak to, did this person tell you if jack and carly marry?? is that why rosanna returns?? what about craig, does he go to prison??

#27   2010/08/07 03:16PM
    Seduction

Quote Seduction:
    Quote Seduction:
    Quote Seduction:

i have actually read those same spoilers, btw, reid suffers a horrible blow is most likely reid losing the chief of staff position.. if reid were to die then it should read luke suffers a horrible blow.. another thing, this person who speak to, did this person tell you if jack and carly marry?? is that why rosanna returns?? what about craig, does he go to prison??

B/c you keep asking me, I will tell you this much. Reid dies as a hero, Luke is the one that will spread his ashes. This episode takes place about a week or two before the show ends. This why they have not said much in the spoilers about it. There are two deaths that occur in Oakdale before the show ends. Everyone is assuming the other person is Molly, but it is not. That is a rumor. The other person is actually Nancy. Since she passed in real life, they will pay tribute to her on the show before it ends. The two death are Nancy and Reid.

Reid had to die in order for Noah and Luke to have a future. The producers decided to stay true to the die hard Luke and Noah fans.

OH BOY....I can't wait for your apology for doubting me. You never really know who is behind a screen name....so keep that in mind.

#28   2010/08/07 03:38PM
    jakecarlyfan

No one owes you an apology. Being friends with someone on Facebook and personal friends are totally different. All you have done is spoil the story for everyone because you want to be the first one to say what happens. Like the boy who cried wolf. You want all the credit.

I hope that makeup artist didn't have to sign a confidentuality statement, although maybe they have already lost their job. If you were told in confidence you do not keep a secret very well either. But then facebook sure isn't the place to put secrets.

#29   2010/08/07 05:25PM
    smiley8338

WTH, reid is going to die? what were the writers smoking when they came up with that idea. even though I am not a dying Lure fan (I do like them), even I can admit that they are one of the reasons why ATWT has more viewers than they deserve. But thats weird because the actor who plays Reid said in an interview that he is pleased with his ending.

#30   2010/08/07 06:22PM
    Seduction

Quote jakecarlyfan: No one owes you an apology. Being friends with someone on Facebook and personal friends are totally different. All you have done is spoil the story for everyone because you want to be the first one to say what happens. Like the boy who cried wolf. You want all the credit.

I hope that makeup artist didn't have to sign a confidentuality statement, although maybe they have already lost their job. If you were told in confidence you do not keep a secret very well either. But then facebook sure isn't the place to put secrets.

I think maybe you should get your facts straight before you go running off at the keyboard, so let me help you!

First off....I am not the one that started this thread, therefore I was not trying to be the first to break the news. Try doing a little research...such as reading the name on the first post and that should clear things up!

Secondly, I was not going to mention it but since the topic was brought up, I thought I would comment on it...as this is a message board.

Third, I would think that a topic clearly labeled as SPOILER, would only be entered by those who would like to know spoilers. So if you are not one of them...then GET OUT!

Fourth, the make-up artist is someone that I went to school with...so therefore, I would not consider them a personal friend, but rather a classmate!.

Fifth, I don't need credit, especially from you...so back up and check ya self.

Sixth, I wasn't told in confidence. I was asked not to reveal my source, but I was not asked to keep the contents a secret! Miss KNOW IT ALL!

And Last but not least, I don't know you and you don't know me, so maybe you should stop playing big and bad behind the computer screen, cause if you think you're gonna run me away.....YOU BETTER THINK AGAIN!

Enough said....and moving on...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list