List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: REID SPOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

REID SPOILER

Started by SageO at 2010/07/10 11:53PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/13 11:30PM, Views: 15375, Replies: 94
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #11   2010/07/15 02:28PM
    Re: REID SPOILER
    sonny6

Stupid me!! I just read the Reid spoiler. WTF come on this has to be bs. To kill Reid off. I am the one that is hoping for a new soap (THE LIFE OF REID AND LUKE). I have watched ATWT for 45 years cried like a baby when I read it was canceled. Now I sit here at work and stupid me start to read the message board and I read hes being killed off. My co workers are looking at me like I am crazy. You see they don't get it. AS THE WORLD TURNS has been in my life for 45 years. Forget it I have to go home. I just hope this is not true. That the writers leak this out to start us LURE fans to go crazy. Thank you writers right now i know I have lost it. This is crap.........

#12   2010/07/15 05:30PM
    SamuraiJediS...

Quote Seduction:
    Quote SageO: I just heard what happens to Reid and I'm so mad right now. I can't believe the writers are going to kill Reid.%( This is so horrible for the writers to do to such a good & interesting character and to have him die in Holden's arms and not let Luke see him one last time before he dies and Holden has to deliver the bad news to Luke. My heart is broken right now. This is so unfair. Why can't Luke and Reid just be happy in the end? Even if they want to put Luke with Noah again which is so stupid I don't see why they have to kill Reid. I should have known ATWT would ruin this story.

Sorry everyone, but this is true! I am friends on Facebook with one of the make-up artist for the show and they confirmed it some time ago. They talked about the scene and I asked if it was really Reid and they said yes!

sorry to not believe you anybody can say anything on a social networking site, which does not make it true, just go the bold and beautiful forum on here and read the i read this on facebook thread someone claimed that a certain s/l had some twist which hasn't even materilized.. as for this, i doubt it could be true given no one has read any proof that reid is leaving..

#13   2010/07/16 10:17AM
    dafyduc

I sure hope this is not true. Reid and Luke are one of the hottest couples I have seen in a long time on the soaps.

#14   2010/07/16 03:44PM
    sonny6

Quote dafyduc: I sure hope this is not true. Reid and Luke are one of the hottest couples I have seen in a long time on the soaps.

On a soap. They are the hottest couple I have seen on any program for sometime. The chemistry is overwhelming. hothothothothothothot. okay I will stop. I also hope this is not true.

#15   2010/07/16 10:22PM
    SageO

I heard this from a friend that always shares spoilers from ATWT and GH with me. She said that Reid was going to be killed at the hospital. He will save Janet and her baby in the elevator and the elevator falls with him in it and Holden tries to help him but he dies.

#16   2010/08/04 05:01PM
    pepes

I CAN BELIEVE THIS IS TRUE. THAT IS CRUEL,IF THAT WILL HAPPENS I WILL BE REALLY MAD AND DISSAPPOINTED WITH THE WRITER. WHAT A LACK OF IMAGINATION!!!

#17   2010/08/05 03:11PM
    sonny6

Quote dafyduc: I sure hope this is not true. Reid and Luke are one of the hottest couples I have seen in a long time on the soaps.

They are the hottest couple i have seen in my 50 years. (in real life/or TV. The chemistry is out of this world.

OH SORRY I JUMPED A BIT. ALREADY PUT MY TWO CENTS ON THIS QUOTE. BUT IT IS TRUE, THEY ARE HOTTTT.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/08/05 03:12PM
    #18   2010/08/05 05:13PM
    SamuraiJediS...

Quote SageO: I just heard what happens to Reid and I'm so mad right now. I can't believe the writers are going to kill Reid.%( This is so horrible for the writers to do to such a good & interesting character and to have him die in Holden's arms and not let Luke see him one last time before he dies and Holden has to deliver the bad news to Luke. My heart is broken right now. This is so unfair. Why can't Luke and Reid just be happy in the end? Even if they want to put Luke with Noah again which is so stupid I don't see why they have to kill Reid. I should have known ATWT would ruin this story.

i am not sad at all.. in fact i don't even believe reid dies let alone in someone else's arms

#19   2010/08/05 05:19PM
    SamuraiJediS...

Quote Seduction:

Sorry everyone, but this is true! I am friends on Facebook with one of the make-up artist for the show and they confirmed it some time ago. They talked about the scene and I asked if it was really Reid and they said yes!

sorry but i really don't believe you.. i am a facebook friend of ronn moss from Bold and Beautiful and he claimed there was a twist on a s/l from the show yet there was no twist.. so i really wouldn't believe what someone on facebook tells you especially since i have been on numerous soap opera sites and none have confirmed reid dies

#20   2010/08/05 05:33PM
    Seduction

Quote SamuraiJediSentinelL:
    Quote Seduction:

sorry but i really don't believe you.. i am a facebook friend of ronn moss from Bold and Beautiful and he claimed there was a twist on a s/l from the show yet there was no twist.. so i really wouldn't believe what someone on facebook tells you especially since i have been on numerous soap opera sites and none have confirmed reid dies

I told you once, and I'll tell you again, I AM FRIENDS WITH ONE OF THE MAKEUP ARTIST FOR THE SHOW!, Reid dies in Holden arms. Something about an elevator?? Don't know all of the details b/c they can't really say, but he told me personally, that is was REID! NOW...you can think what you want, but when it happens, I want you to come back and apologize for trying to discredit me, since you know everything!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list