List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

As the World Turns - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: As the World Turns Forum :: REID SPOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

REID SPOILER

Started by SageO at 2010/07/10 11:53PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/13 11:30PM, Views: 15351, Replies: 94
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 page:
    #91   2010/09/07 09:37PM
    Re: REID SPOILER
    jakecarlyfan

No elevator, so much for believing things on facebook. Life sometimes stinks and kicks you in the rear but you cannot blame everyone else. We are all getting kicked in the rear now because if the show wasn't ending we would not be getting all these powerful scenes. They are just trying to wrap things up and with Nancy's death, I am sure it changed a lot of the story because they had to use some of the time for the tribute after it was worked in.

If a movie, show whatever doesn't make you laugh, cry, mad, cringe or give you the chills it isn't much of a story. We have had all the above over the years and especially this past week. Bravo ATWT WELL DONE whether we like the ending or not.

#92   2010/09/08 03:10AM
    BLOOMS95355

%( I was very sad to see Reid get killed off...I was glad they at least did a decent fairwell scene for Reid and Luke.. but c'mon now... NOAH??? thought we were finally rid of the whiny guy...I've been disappointed ever since they killed Brad off too..
    The only other soap I watch is "The Bold and the Beautiful"...
    Can't believe it's going off either..

#93   2010/09/11 04:25PM
    Michelle57

You can't bring back martha Bryne...it wouldn't be right for the actress who replaced her. I actually like her better.

#94   2010/09/11 06:26PM
    Benay

Quote BLOOMS95355: I was very sad to see Reid get killed off...I was glad they at least did a decent fairwell scene for Reid and Luke.. but c'mon now... NOAH??? thought we were finally rid of the whiny guy...I've been disappointed ever since they killed Brad off too..
    The only other soap I watch is "The Bold and the Beautiful"...
    Can't believe it's going off either..

Is the Bold and the Beautiful being cancelled?

#95   2010/09/13 11:30PM
    ShirlR53

I Hate To see the show end but it is getting that the writters on here are brain dead on here to. can stop doing the same thing over and over so it is best. the the show tho. My Mom is 89 yrs old and has watched the show from the begainning. she is still here with me today. she will miss the show it is like her family. I do hope that you do let Dusty be Janets babys father be nice to end it that way. I also want Holden and Lily get back together Molly and her not good together. even tho they did have a daughter together. If they was to get together should have been then not now. I wished that the kids all do there dreams they want to do.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list